Welcome back, Guest!
Register
Forgot your Password?

Hello, Guest! Welcome to Symbianize Forum.

Most of our features and services are available only to our members. So we encourage you to login or join us by registering a new account. Registration is free, fast, and simple. You only need to provide a valid email address so we can minimize spammers. As a Symbianize member you'll have the following privileges:

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Page 1 of 30 12311 ... LastLast

Hats Off download Huawei E303, E369 and E357 unlock code calculator, do it yourself!

Huawei E303, E369 and E357 Unlock Code Here

I am giving away unlimited free unlock codes for huawei E303, E369 and E357, but few days only. One unlock code per person please. If you are interested, you can post your model and IMEI here, no need to p.m.

Unlock Instructions:
    Download the sun dashboard to be use..
    [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]

INSTRUCTIONS:
    1. extract
    2. change broadband sim
    3. plug broadband to pc
    4. run sun broadband.exe
    4. popup will appear "please enter your unlock code"
    5. enter the code i give you.
    6. now you can freely use other network, because it was an open line modem.

the unlock instructions with screen-shot just follow the following thread:
    [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]

hurry!! it was unlimited calculation, no more 10 codes or 20 codes, but it will automatic stop when DC unlocker forum stop their request for the unlock code, from now on, you don't need go to dc unlocker forum, just request here or download my calculator (my attachment), and do it youself!!! I just want to teach the newcower (newly register user august 2012) a lesson not only him can calculate the code and after you post your model and imei, the code will release immediately! so everybody will win and happy! no need to pay, no more kick-back, no more donation, one word "thanks" already enough!

THREADS UPDATE
    no need request code here, no need to register, and just download my attachment, you can calculate for yourself!

note 1: this LoginPlus_Client_v5.0 calculator still under testing phase, which means it was not unlimited and forever.

Login detail here:
    For Huawei Modem:
    Login: LEVEL5
    Pass: 12122012

For Others (Alcatel, Motorola, BlackBerry, ZTE, Pantech)
    Login: user@test
    Pass: password

note 2: your nck code = your unlock code
    after testing, just post your result here!

note 3: if you had encounter the "your ip in black list". ip: "no more feree! or "No more Free logs Bro!! " , the solution here was changing the internet service provider to other carrier, like sun, smart, witribe, bayantel and pldtdsl, please don't use vpn!

Final note: there was a little bugs for this free trial software, if you encounter error 2 or 3 times of wrong code entry, please don't continue, because after 10 times of error codes, your unlock counter will permanent block! the only solution here was use professional tool (dc-unlocker), or you can try p.m. obeth82 to help you, just because he has dc-unlocker dongle!

if I really help you, one word " thanks" already enough! or just press reputation for me, finally I will leave this country now! Good luck everybody!

No more free for LoginPlus Client, if you want to unlock just contact obeth82
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by landa; 15th Sep 2012 at 10:11.

Default Re: Huawei E303, E369 and E357 Unlock Code unlimited free Here (few days only)

pa unlock po sir, ito po imei ko
    imei:862153010013963

e357 ang modem ko ,
    Last edited by tyrongemini; 6th Aug 2012 at 06:54.

Default Re: Huawei E303, E369 and E357 Unlock Code unlimited free Here (few days only)

Quote Originally Posted by tyrongemini [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]

pa unlock po sir, ito po imei ko
    imei:862153010013963

e357 ang modem ko ,
    862153010013963 Unlock code = 40306032

Pa BookMark muna Bossing

Quote Originally Posted by landa [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
    862153010013963 Unlock code = 40306032
    salamat po!! working sya permanent na po ito dbah? ikaw na talaga bossing

Quote Originally Posted by tyrongemini [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
    salamat po!! working sya permanent na po ito dbah? ikaw na talaga bossing
    of course permanent! one word "thanks" already enough
    Last edited by landa; 6th Aug 2012 at 07:22.

pahingi po ng unlockcode eto imei 861737000112412 E303s-2 po yan

Quote Originally Posted by kevin19 [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
    pahingi po ng unlockcode eto imei 861737000112412 E303s-2 po yan
    861737000112412 Unlock code = 82542634

Sir kung hndi nyo po mamasamain e gusto ko po sanang tumulong ?? para hindi ko narin i open yung thread ko
    Last edited by gupitbente; 6th Aug 2012 at 08:27.

Do it. Make people here happy.

You are the hero. Get well known. People won't call you copy cat. People won't call you bad man, they call you "batman, my hero".

I don't really mind. I just hope it is free unlimited forever. Just feel a bit disappionted it is just a few days. Come on, you can do better.

*Be Careful* Unless you keep providing free unlock codes, I willl be back. I am watching..... Be very affraid. Hahahaha...

Thanks for your "Hard Work" anyway.
    Last edited by UnlockMe; 6th Aug 2012 at 08:17. Reason: Smile

Page 1 of 30 12311 ... LastLast