Welcome back, Guest!
Register
Forgot your Password?

Hello, Guest! Welcome to Symbianize Forum.

Most of our features and services are available only to our members. So we encourage you to login or join us by registering a new account. Registration is free, fast, and simple. You only need to provide a valid email address so we can minimize spammers. As a Symbianize member you'll have the following privileges:

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 287
  1. #21

    Wave Re: NEW✔ Facebook AutoSubscribers & AutoLike Fan Page [100% working] ★☆★

    Quote Originally Posted by eiai [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
    hindi na dadagdagan ung likes nung akin. :S
    baka mali ang ID... i-spread mo ang site ka-symb para dumami ang members

  2. #22

    Default Re: NEW✔ Facebook AutoSubscribers & AutoLike Fan Page [100% working] ★☆★

    haha!! Working.. kaya lang bat dalawa lang nadagdag Pero salamat bro

  3. #23

    Wave Re: NEW✔ Facebook AutoSubscribers & AutoLike Fan Page [100% working] ★☆★

    Quote Originally Posted by superBudoy [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
    haha!! Working.. kaya lang bat dalawa lang nadagdag Pero salamat bro
    under maintenance ang AutoSubscribers.. spread mo mga friends pati sa Group ang mga AutoLikers

  4. #24

    Default Re: NEW✔ Facebook AutoSubscribers & AutoLike Fan Page [100% working] ★☆★

    wow working TS salamat!!

    pero pano yung sa Fan Page ko pano po ma auto like?

    kasi sa mga photos,videos lang un auto like ehh!!
    Last edited by mclerios15; 9th Aug 2012 at 14:57.

  5. #25

    Default Re: NEW✔ Facebook AutoSubscribers & AutoLike Fan Page [100% working] ★☆★

    Quote Originally Posted by michaelborton [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
    Gusto ko lang padamihin ang members ng AutoSubscribers at AutoLike Fan Page ng site nila.. credit to web developers

    AutoSubscribers/Auto Friend Request

    [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
    [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]


    AutoLike Fan Page/Status/Photos/Comment/Video

    [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
    [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]



    sira un link ng auto subscriber at friend request

    not working na agad ngayon auto liker, sira na un link!! sayang gumagana pa naman kanina!!

    Edited:
    OK na ulit un auto liker!!

    Internal Server Error

    The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

    Please contact the server administrator, [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

    More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

    Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
    Last edited by mclerios15; 9th Aug 2012 at 21:05.

  6. #26

    Default Re: NEW✔ Facebook AutoSubscribers & AutoLike Fan Page [100% working] ★☆★

    oo nga hindi na gumagana ung site

  7. #27

    Wave Re: NEW✔ Facebook AutoSubscribers & AutoLike Fan Page [100% working] ★☆★

    Quote Originally Posted by mclerios15 [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
    wow working TS salamat!!

    pero pano yung sa Fan Page ko pano po ma auto like?

    kasi sa mga photos,videos lang un auto like ehh!!

    lagay mo na lang ang ID... punta ka sa site nila andun ang tutorials

    Quote Originally Posted by mclerios15 [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
    sira un link ng auto subscriber at friend request

    not working na agad ngayon auto liker, sira na un link!! sayang gumagana pa naman kanina!!

    Edited:
    OK na ulit un auto liker!!

    Quote Originally Posted by drakko00 [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
    oo nga hindi na gumagana ung site
    yung isang AutoSubs -- Under Maintenance

  8. #28

    Default Re: NEW✔ Facebook AutoSubscribers & AutoLike Fan Page [100% working] ★☆★

    haha minsan ganito lumalabas tol!!

    Internal Server Error

    The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

    Please contact the server administrator, [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

    More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

    Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

  9. #29

    Wave Re: NEW✔ Facebook AutoSubscribers & AutoLike Fan Page [100% working] ★☆★

    Quote Originally Posted by mclerios15 [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
    haha minsan ganito lumalabas tol!!

    Internal Server Error

    The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

    Please contact the server administrator, [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

    More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

    Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
    [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.] --alternative

  10. #30

    Default Re: NEW✔ Facebook AutoSubscribers & AutoLike Fan Page [100% working] ★☆★

    SPAM lang ito sa fb.. tsk. tsk.

Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •