thread naman po na ganito. Please search po >.<
thread naman po na ganito. Please search po >.<
may nagpost sa fb group,naroot daw nya phone nya, eto post...
kapag success sanyo, do not forget to comment
tut. for rooting Candy TV
*****Installing Custom Recovery for Unrooted / Rooted Phones*****
- Android Usb Driver (Optional) :
here - Windows XP/Vista/7 32-bit - http://pdanet.co/bin/PdaNetA350.exe
here - Windows Vista/7 64-bit - http://pdanet.co/bin/PdaNetA350x64.exe
-Android MT65xx PreLoader driver (xp/vista/7) > - http://www.mediafire.com/?1dctxvcc855c4mh
-Android MT65xx Vcom driver (xp/vista/7) in case if PreLoader won't work > - http://www.datafilehost.com/download-8f5d7fb6.html
-winrar or any zip extractor
-SP Flash Tool > - http://www.mediafire.com/?hcxd15j51ig5is8
-scatter text file for V2.3.6 phones > http://www.datafilehost.com/download-85740081.html or try this if the 1st one didnt work - https://www.facebook.com/groups/5147...9312958079854/ (na upload ko na po ang scatter text dito sa group)
-Usb data cable for your phone
-Recovery image file > - http://www.mediafire.com/?cv3o644oxsursl7
-your phone ( unrooted / rooted )
-USB debugging enabled (Settings > Application > Development > USB debugging)
1. Install Android USB Driver (PDAnet).
2. Turn off your phone. Then connect your phone via usb data cable.
[ a ] Then an unknown device will appear instantly, it will disappear and then it will reappear. Right click on it and choose to update driver manually. Now locate the folder where your Android MT65xx PreLoader is. Then press OK / Next. If prompt, choose “INSTALL DRIVER ANYWAY” OR
[ b ] Find new software mt65xx preloader. Then choose install the software from a list. Now locate the folder where your Android MT65xx PreLoader is.
NOTE: If nothing happens after plugging then boot to recovery by PRESSING HOLD POWER + VOL UP Button then see your notification area on your desktop then follow either [a] or above.
- Done. Now disconnect your phone from the computer. And make it sure that your phone is turned off before proceeding to step 3..
3. Extract downloaded files to one folder for easy locating of the files. Open SP Flash Tool. Then choose scatter loading. See image below.
4. Look and find the scatter text file and open it. See image below.
5. Ignore and tick OK. See image below.
6. Check the box with the name "Recovery". Then look for the downloaded recovery file. And open it. See image below.
7. Tick Option from the menu and check USB Mode. See image below.
8. Tick the Download button. Note: Look at the image carefully before ticking the download button. Make it sure nothing else is checked. See image below.
9. Plug your cellphone via your usb cable. Then wait for it to be finish. See image below.
***NOTE: If your phone isn’t detected after plugging then boot to recovery by PRESSING + HOLD POWER + VOL UP Button THEN go back to step 2. or try to install Alcatel Android Manager - thanks to macoX ****
10. A yellow bar will appear. Wait for it to reach 100%. See image below.
11. Done. Congratulations. You successfully installed a "CUSTOM RECOVERY". See image below.
12. Now it's time to root your phone by following the next tutorial below.
Credits to Obcenity for the Tutorial
Credits to Jbazt_katuforzs for the Flash Tutorial
*****Rooting the phone******
- Accomplished the method above. Or a Custom Recovery is already Installed
- Download SuperUser Zip file > - http://www.mediafire.com/?utfiedut9ynq8v0
1. Copy and paste the downloaded zip file to the root of your SD Card.
2. Turn Off your phone and open custom recovery by pressing and holding Power Button + Volume Up.
3. Install zip from sdcard.
4. Choose zip from sdcard.
5. Choose the file downloaded. Then confirm update.
7. Look for an icon with an Android Face named "SuperUser".
8. Done. Congratulations. Your phone is now rooted.
comment guys kung oks.
Last edited by biddaka; 30th Oct 2012 at 21:12.
wuuuhhhh dba pang lenovo a60+ to..well i will try this..
hnd ok pre.. i got an error in sp flash tool.. it says na partition has been changed daw..
ayaw din ba sayo. sakin din hehe. copy paste ko lang ang post na yan. ung nagpost sabi nya naroot n daw kanya
pipz, recovery boot nyo cp nyo,
hold power button + volume up
may lalabas na android with exclamation point,
press home button, may lalabas na menu,
pano mo malalaman kung may installed na custom rom?
wow. hirap pala nito. Parang HTC pala. unlike sa samsung may Odin ka,
sarap mag nba jam dito, smooth na smooth, kaso yung ibang games white screen
inaadik ko na tong NFS Shift eheh nice graphics.. I tried GTA III, but wont work.. pero ok lang.. pagnaroot to keri na yan.. haha grabe talo pa ang LG L5 ng tropa ko.. most of the mid-end & other HD games smooth kay cherry unlike sa L5 laggy ba.. ingit sya ee.. 9k pa bili nya dun haha.. di makalaro ng maayos
anyway still searching parin for effective rooting procedures..
hinahanap ko yung mga skulmeyt
ko dati na nagThesis sa android OS..
baka me alam.. sana haha..
Smooth ang gaming dito, Temple Run at Zenonia 4 kaso... bilis lang malowbat kapag naglalaro ako ng games, siguro hanggang 3hours lang tumatagal kapag naglalaro ng Zenonia 4. Tapos sa Temple Run naman kapag ineexit ko yung Temple Run, ang daming restarting apps gaya ng Settings at Android Core Apps sa running services. At lalo malakas kumain ng battery kapag nagfafacebook.
Btw, any Zenonia 4 player here? At pwede ba dito mag screenshot sa phone? Sinusubukan ko kasi hold Power + Home ayaw magscreenshot.