Welcome back, Guest!
Register
Forgot your Password?

Hello, Guest! Welcome to Symbianize Forum.

Most of our features and services are available only to our members. So we encourage you to login or join us by registering a new account. Registration is free, fast, and simple. You only need to provide a valid email address so we can minimize spammers. As a Symbianize member you'll have the following privileges:

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Page 1 of 98 1231151 ... LastLast

Default ROOTED!!!Cherry mobile w100

FINALLY!!! a way to ROOT CHERRY MOBILE W100.

The Specification written on the box:

CPU SPEED: 1GhzSnapdragon (Qualcomm)d
    Memory: RAM 512 MB
    ROM 512 MB
    Size and Weight: 117 x 62 x 12.9 mm
    Display: 3.5 Capacitive Touch panel
    5 Point Multi-touch
    Network: 3G/UMTS 2100
    GSM 850/900/1800/1900
    Connectivity: 3.5mm Audio Jack
    Bluetooth
    WI-FI IEEE802.11/b/g
    Micro USB port
    Camera: 3MP Rear camera
    VGA Front Camera
    Battery: Rechargeable Li-Ion 1400 mAh
    Talk time: Up to 6 hrs
    Standby time: Up to 200 hrs
    Expansion: Micro SD up to 32 GB
    Application: Adobe flash support
    Facebook
    Twitter
    Viber

The CPU Speed written on the box is only 800 Mhz, but then there is a sticker indicating it was upgraded to 1Ghz. Advantages of having an IPS (In-Plane Switching technology) display:

Can offer clear images and stable response time.
    Can display consistent and accurate color from all viewing angles.
    Doesn't lighten or show tailing when touched.

TO EXPAND YOUR MEMORY: [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]

TO ROOT YOUR PHONE: [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by samuellemuel; 5th Nov 2012 at 10:54. Reason: update

Default Re: Cherry mobile w100

I was using it for the past 3 days, i like the display it was Adreno 200 GPU (just like the other brands) ([Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]) and the most sought apps like twitter, viber, facebook, instagram, temple run and mozilla firefox mobile are working flawlessly, even the skype video call is very smooth just like samsung s3 and iphone 4s. I was so amazed. And with its price, panalong panalo ang smartphone na ito. (Php 3,499) parang regalo na sa masang pinoy na hindi maka afford ng mamahaling android phone. Maybe a good ROM Mod and Rooting method will give this 3.5 geek an excellent review sa mga blogs.
    Last edited by samuellemuel; 25th Sep 2012 at 10:32.

pwede pa eto ma upgrade sir ang w100?

OK ba ang android cherry mobile in terms of durability. kasi mga kakilala ko na naka cherry mobile noon e madaling masira. Ok sana tong phone na to spec wise and price wise. Sana may video review ka nito bro.

mabilis naman po ba sya? i mean hindi sobrang laggy? dinidiscourage kasi ako sa pagbili gawa nung ram nya..

512mb naman po ang RAM nya. ok n ok tong phone. i was about to buy knina, wala lang stocks.

isa lng problema, wala pong proximity sensor (motion sensor meron).

pero ok lng skin, hnd nmn ako madalas tumawag eh, chaka nasa bottom naman ng phone ang end call so hnd rin cguro mppress un, unless you have q chubby cheeks hehehe

naisip ko pumunta ng sm manila bukas. pero naisip ko, meron palng payday sale ang CM sa friday. hehe

friday nlng baka mas magmura ng konti hehe

meron kaya sa sm calamba? hehe baka friday nalang ako bumili din

Quote Originally Posted by malvarico [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
    pwede pa eto ma upgrade sir ang w100?
    What do you mean? upgrade ng OS or upgrade ng CPU speed? kung software? still waiting kung meron lalabas na ROM MOD para dito or mag upgrade ang CM ng kanilang OS, but right now 2.3.5 Gingerbread is OK with the specs.

Kung tinatanong mo namang upgrade eh yun kanyang CPU speed, as you can see, from 800Mhz to 1Ghz na sya, so upgraded na po sya...

Quote Originally Posted by wapsite [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
    512mb naman po ang RAM nya. ok n ok tong phone. i was about to buy knina, wala lang stocks.

isa lng problema, wala pong proximity sensor (motion sensor meron).

pero ok lng skin, hnd nmn ako madalas tumawag eh, chaka nasa bottom naman ng phone ang end call so hnd rin cguro mppress un, unless you have q chubby cheeks hehehe
    as of observation while using it ... meron po syang motion sensor ang wala nya yun proximity sensor... i think 2 kind and mga sensor na yan, its either motion or proximity.. im not sure. Correct me if im wrong pero based on my observation while using it for a call, there is motion sensor...

Page 1 of 98 1231151 ... LastLast