Welcome back, Guest!
Register
Forgot your Password?

Hello, Guest! Welcome to Symbianize Forum.

Most of our features and services are available only to our members. So we encourage you to login or join us by registering a new account. Registration is free, fast, and simple. You only need to provide a valid email address so we can minimize spammers. As a Symbianize member you'll have the following privileges:

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Page 2 of 73 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Default Re: [ROOT] Sky Vega Racer A760S/A770K with Official ICS 4.0.4 v2.13

Sir salamat po sa guide nyo!

Eto po ang nagamit ko pang root sa a760s ko na 4.0.4 na v2.21

Ang problema ko nalang ay yung 80 character SMS limit baka po meron ka rin guide para don.

Salamat!

thank you....thank you....thank you....thank you....thank you....very much ts.,..
    na root ko narin yung 760s ko...thank you
    (saya mo ah)

boss paturo nmn sa im-a800s 4.0.4 ics

ts...help naman oh...
    naroot ko na yung sky vega racer ko. kaso nung tinry kong palitan yung boot animation nya ayaw nang gumana yung animation instead of a beautiful boot animation ang nakikita ko , black sya pero anjan parin yung sound...pwdi bang makahingi ng back-up ng yung bootanimation.zip? d ko kasi naback-up eh....sensya na...thanks in advance,...

up

Help Re: [ROOT] Sky Vega Racer A760S/A770K with Official ICS 4.0.4 v2.13

may problema po ako sir.naka debug mode na po ta's naka fastboot mode na pag ka plug ko ng usb, d pa rin narerecognize....plz help or gawa po kyo ng video... tnx

Anu po bang custom Firmware pwede natin ipalit sa stock nang Sky vega. Nakakairita yung korean keyboard saka SMS character limit diba? 4.0.4 na rin ako v 2.21 rooted using Forsakenreality's method. Maraming salamat

Quote Originally Posted by forsak3nr3ality [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
    I SUCCESSFULLY ROOTED MY IM-A770K!!!

I have Official ICS 4.0.4 v2.13 on my A770K.
    It only took less than 5mins to root.

**NOTE**
    The files and process also applies to A760S, naROOT ko din ung A760S ng girlfriend ko.

[Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.][Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]

DISCLAIMER:[/b] Use it at your own risk, I will not be responsible if you get your phone bricked or wont turn on. I do not own this files, I was able to successfully root my phone by trial and error and managed to create BAT file for rooting.

RECOVERY FILES are not included, this are just for rooting your phone. (Recovery files and instructions will be posted later in the future. Para hindi kayo maconfuse sa mga halo halong files.)

Fix for 80 char sms. I was able to make it work but just until 143 characters. (still making instructions for this).

DOWNLOAD
    LINK: [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.] ** if password is required, use forsak3nr3ality

MIRROR 1: [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
    MIRROR 2: still uploading...

Enjoy guys.

For more info about other steps on rooting, visit [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
    thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu my sky vega racer im-a760s is roooooooooted
    and please can you tell me which rom is the best to sky vega racer im-a760s

help!.......help!.......help!.......help!.......help!.......he lp!.......help!.......help!.......
    na brick ang a760s ko....ayaw nyang magrecover....ayaw magwipe....
    ang sabi:"android_secure.... can't format.....skipping format...."
    help..help!.......help!.......help!.......

successfully rooted my phone. kng my prob sa driver gnto gwin neu.. pnthan neu device manager tpos my anroid n device dun n kulay yellow kasi wlang driver ang gwin neu uninstall neu un driver nun tpos scan new hardware changes tpos un dpt connected kayo sa internet pra hnpn nea sa windows update un driver nea after nun pwd na ean gnwa ko boss kasi my error dn sa driver e anyways ntnggl b sms limit?

Page 2 of 73 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast