Welcome back, Guest!
Register
Forgot your Password?

Hello, Guest! Welcome to Symbianize Forum.

Most of our features and services are available only to our members. So we encourage you to login or join us by registering a new account. Registration is free, fast, and simple. You only need to provide a valid email address so we can minimize spammers. As a Symbianize member you'll have the following privileges:

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Default Re: [TUT] Share MID 2330 7in China Tablet Disassembly

sana may mag review ng unit na to, la kasi ako makita sa net

wala pang program neto no?

Mero ako na download na firware. But I haven't tried it yet.

Post ko later

As of now ok na ok pa tablet ko.

I used an agled OTG Cable tapos dinikit ko sa casing para madali mag plug ng USB devices like USB modem.

I'm planning to use a USB hub din

Quote Originally Posted by kmb36td [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
    bumili ako ng chinese tablet dati.. the bad thing about them is the battery.. they made them so cheap that they remove battery management chip in the battery pack... that you find in laptaps cellphones and branded tablets like samsung and ipad.. kung mapapansin nyo dalawa lang yung wire na papunta sa battery black & red.. + and - power terminals lang...

kaya madali masira yung battery... at mahirap maghanap ng replacement.. kasi wala namang nagbebenta locally..

wag nyo iwanan naka plug sa charger kapag fully charge na.. iwasan din gamitin habang nagcharge.. dahil walang tempsensor yung battery at baka magoverheat... nagcharge habang umiinit yung tablet gawa ng proc.... infact ganyan ang ginagawa ko noon.. kaya nung binuksan ko yuung loob ng tablet butas na dahil sa naluto na yung blue na plastic covering ng battery dahil sa init...

Thanks sa advise ts.

That's true. they made them so cheap that they removed some vital parts.

I'm planning to replace the battery with the ones I saw in CD-R king. its a 1500mAh battery for ipod touch. I think I can squeeze in 2 of those batteries

Quote Originally Posted by Muamar [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
    wala pang program neto no?
    I can send it thru email
    Last edited by HHubs; 24th Oct 2012 at 03:14. Reason: merged posts - do not post consecutive messages in a short period of time. use the MULTI-QUOTE function.

Quote Originally Posted by Biannie [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
    I can send it thru email
    boss can you send me the firmware?

[Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.].

Natry mo na ba mag flash sa unit na to? pano pumasok sa factory option dito maliban sa nandun sa setting option ng tablet?

Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Kagen07 [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
    boss can you send me the firmware?

[Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.].

Natry mo na ba mag flash sa unit na to? pano pumasok sa factory option dito maliban sa nandun sa setting option ng tablet?

Thanks in advance.

Naka pag flash na ako before but I used a ROM from other theards but It did not work

unfortunately there is no recovery option for this unit
    flash lang talaga.

I've create a link where you can download the firmware

[Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
    Last edited by Biannie; 22nd Oct 2012 at 11:05.

Quote Originally Posted by Biannie [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
    Naka pag flash na ako before but I used a ROM from other theards but It did not work

unfortunately there is no recovery option for this unit
    flash lang talaga.

I've create a link where you can download the firmware

sir, paturo naman po, kc ung nsa loub ng firmware na yan eh translated from chinese kaya mahirap sundan..
    send mo aman po sakin ung procedure sa pag flash ng share mid2330, ung sakin po kc nawala ung usb host feature ng ni-reset to factory settings ko,. ndi na tuloy makadetect ng mga usb devices,

o kya po, kung marunong kayong magayos ng gnung sira, paturo naman po, o share lng po ng ideas...

you could pm me if you want, or send me an email @ [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]

Quote Originally Posted by fallen90 [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
    sir, paturo naman po, kc ung nsa loub ng firmware na yan eh translated from chinese kaya mahirap sundan..
    send mo aman po sakin ung procedure sa pag flash ng share mid2330, ung sakin po kc nawala ung usb host feature ng ni-reset to factory settings ko,. ndi na tuloy makadetect ng mga usb devices,

o kya po, kung marunong kayong magayos ng gnung sira, paturo naman po, o share lng po ng ideas...

you could pm me if you want, or send me an email @ [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
    OK I'll try to write a step-by-step guide. perhaps this weekend.

Post lo name lng

Default Re: [TUT] Share MID 2330 7in China Tablet Disassembly - Firmware available

Panu po mkapag free browse sa mga china tables na walang sim? answer me

Default Re: [TUT] Share MID 2330 7in China Tablet Disassembly - Firmware available

Hello mga ka SB

Share ko lang experience ko about Share MID 2330 7in china tablet dis-assembly (at least kahit yun cover lang.

The Table is slim and has no screw. naka clip lock lang lahat. so be very careful.

Here's my tablet. I bought it a week ago at a local Chinese android dealer . I used it for seven days to make sure na ok lahat

The 2 plastic sticks beside the tablet were plastic forks. Punta lang kayo sa mga fast food .

Prepare the tool - cut the fork prongs and sharpen.

As seen here, the warranty seal is still intact.

Use the plastic tool and insert it between the LCD Panel and the back cover

Use the other plastic tool to pry open the case

Back Cover separated from the tablet

the tablet has a 3.7v 2600mha battery
    You can replace this with a 4400mha

It uses an Allwinner A13 chip - not sure if its A13a or A13b it was erased by the maker. I wonder why?

This chip heats up when the table is being used.
    What I did is to cut the bottom of a soda can and used it as a heat sink to keep the A13 cool

Firmware Link

ts corrupt po ung firmware..!!! pa upload po ulit mediafire nlang po!!>.para masubukan ko rin po ung firmware nio thkns..!!!

Quote Originally Posted by nonsense91 [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
    sana may mag review ng unit na to, la kasi ako makita sa net
    boss, marami na nito sa internet. kahit sa Youtube, search mo lng
    AllWinner A13 HaiPad Android ICS

mdami ng reviews about dito..

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast