Welcome back, Guest!
Register
Forgot your Password?

Hello, Guest! Welcome to Symbianize Forum.

Most of our features and services are available only to our members. So we encourage you to login or join us by registering a new account. Registration is free, fast, and simple. You only need to provide a valid email address so we can minimize spammers. As a Symbianize member you'll have the following privileges:

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Default Xperia Go ST27i (Apps/Mods/Roms)

Good day! I'm going to post all stuffs here for Xperia go ST27i.

FIRMWARES

[Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]. (6.1.1.B.1.10)

[Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.] (6.1.1.B.1.54)

APPS

[Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]

MODS/TUTS

Last edited by punktravis183; 15th Dec 2012 at 08:17. Reason: Updated

Default Re: Xperia Go ST27i (Apps/Mods/Roms) (11-12-12)

Xperia Go Customized PH Firmware. (ICS)

This is the original ICS PH Firmware. I decrypted this myself so credit goes to me. :P

Download:

Last edited by punktravis183; 12th Nov 2012 at 08:23.

Default Re: Xperia Go ST27i (Apps/Mods/Roms)

Swap your real SD card and Internal Memory

Run this batch file to swap SD card (ext_card - Real SD card) and Internal memory (sdcard - Internal 4 GB SD card) storage locations.

How to use this?

I assume you have already set 'adb' in path and rooted the phone using Bin4ry's script.

1. Download the attached file [SDfy.zip for Windows users and SDfy_Linux.zip for Linux or Mac users]
    2. Extract the zip file.
    3. Click on SDfy.bat script if you are on Windows, If you are on Linux run SDfy.sh from Terminal.
    4. Move apps if you need to move existing apps to the new location (Real SD card).

With MTP set as transfer mode you will be able to use both storage locations from PC.

Why I made this?

I have lots of data (maps, games and apps) on my 32 GB SD card which will not fit on the internal SD card. Using my real SD card is essential for me so that I can make real use of my phone.

Installing prerequisites

1. Install 'adb' using instructions from [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]. You only need to install 'adb' and not the whole Android SDK if you are not an Android developer.

2. If you are sure you have proper root access then check if a latest version of busybox (now v1.20) is installed. Create links for 'mount', 'umount' commands in the advanced install section.

Install Busybox using [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]

3. If you face any errors with 'choice' command on your Windows machine please download it from [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]. Place this file in '\Windows\System32' folder.

What are the limitations?

- No known limitations as of now

Hope some of you will find this useful.

Download Links:

SDfy.zip

SDfy_Linux.zip

Credits to wizwin of XDA.
    Last edited by punktravis183; 12th Nov 2012 at 08:24.

Xperia Go Rooting (ICS Only)

A small script which is able to root ICS/JB phones. It uses a remount timing issue in Androids "adb restore" service.
    So normally it should work on nearly all ICS/JB devices, for some it won't but the idea may work in a slightly modded version

There is a case for Xperia T and Xperia S,P etc. phones, this phones run ICS but don't have android's native restore with adb, Sony has added a own custom "Backup&Restore" app, the script handles this cases too, just choose the correct option!

Download Link:

How-To:
    1.) Download attached file.
    2.) Extract it using 7zip
    3.) Double click the RunMe.bat and follow instructions!
    Xperia phones = Normal mode
    Sony Tablet and similar = Special mode
    Last edited by punktravis183; 12th Nov 2012 at 08:24.

Xperia GX Home Launcher with Preferences

Download Links: (Manual Install)

[Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.] v4.2_ICS_HomeAdd.apk
    [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.] v4.2_ICS_HomePreferences.apk
    [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.] v4.2_ICS_MultiResolution_Xperia_GX_Home.apk

Instructions for manual installation on Xperia ICS firmware devices:

TRY IT AT YOUR OWN RISK !!

Clearing predefined system settings xml´s folder for Home.apk:

- Check for this path in your /system: /system/etc/customization/settings/com/sonyericsson/home
    - If the /home folder is there, just delete it (only /home) !!!

Now install:

1 - Download attached v4.2_ICS_MultiResolution_Xperia_GX_Home.apk and put it on your sdcard
    1.1 - Rename it to Home.apk
    2 - Download attached v4.2_ICS_HomeAdd.apk and put it on your sdcard
    2.1 - Rename it to HomeAdd.apk
    3 - Download attached v4.2_ICS_HomePreferences.apk and put it on your sdcard
    3.1 - Rename it to HomePreferences.apk
    4 - Using Root Explorer copy all three files to /system/ (mount /system as R/W)
    5 - Change all three files permissions to rw-r--r-- .
    6 - Long press on Home.apk and select Move
    6.1 - Paste Home.apk on /system/app/ (replace if asked)
    7 - Long press on HomeAdd.apk and select Move
    7.1 - Paste HomeAdd.apk on /system/app/ (replace if asked)
    8 - Long press on HomePreferences.apk and select Move
    8.1 - Paste HomePreferences.apk on /system/app/ (replace if asked)
    9 - Reboot you phone

Important (after reboot)

10 - Go to "Config >> Applications >> Manage Applications >> All", tap on "Xperia Home" and select "Clear Data" (you need to rearrange your widgets)
    Last edited by punktravis183; 12th Nov 2012 at 08:36.

angas neto ..!!!
    hahahahha ..!!!!!
    try ko to .!
    bricked pa phone ko kase

New FTF File. (6.1.1.B.1.54)

Link:

Last edited by punktravis183; 9th Dec 2012 at 18:27.

^ anu yan sir HK ba yang .54 mo?

Wave Re: Xperia Go ST27i (Apps/Mods/Roms)

sir patulong naman po,just got my go,gb pa os nya,pano po yung rooting nito? direct na ba to ics o kailangan muna gb latest versuon then ics? pa post nmn po ng tut kung meron..thanks in advance! merry Christmas!

Quote Originally Posted by milkman16 [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
    ^ anu yan sir HK ba yang .54 mo?
    Opo, HK firmware.

Quote Originally Posted by spektres [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
    sir patulong naman po,just got my go,gb pa os nya,pano po yung rooting nito? direct na ba to ics o kailangan muna gb latest versuon then ics? pa post nmn po ng tut kung meron..thanks in advance! merry Christmas!
    Update muna po kayo sa ICS, then tsaka nyo sya iroot. May instructions po sa first post kung pano magroot.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast