as the title implies procedures here are not yet tested because i haven't receive my Flare via Lazada. Once received i will immediately apply this procedures. but i decided to create this topic to compile the things needed to fix and to make our flare to near perfect smart phone
FYI: procedures are not mine a big shot out to Uncle Google in providing the answers and Askhideki in going through all the trouble to search for the solution for flare.
1. First thing first, be sure to turn USB debugging “ON/checked”. This can be done by going to Settings -> Development.
2. Download this file , Root by Bin4ry Tool. (Root many Android) | Extract it then. http://www.mediafire.com/?lwhknfmnc25nbc6
3. Install the drivers on your PC. You can do that by installing Moborobo; download it and install. Run the app and connect your Flare device, follow the prompt so it installs the drivers. Once properly connected with Moborobo app, you can now close that program. http://www.moborobo.com/download/
4. Proceed on the extracted file of step 2. Run the RunMe.bat file.
5. A cmd window will appear. When prompted for an option, just input “1″ for Normal mode.
6. Check your device and once asked for a restore, just proceed on it. Restore and ignore the encryption password it mentions.Your device will reboot, and viola!
7. Rooted Cherry Mobile Flare, just check first for the SuperSU icon.
G-Sensor fixed (suggestion by ASKHIDEKI
“Sensor tester” app by soaus
1. In the APP menu select “other avaliable sensor”, then select “MPL Accelerometer type: ACCELEROMETER ” (blahblah). http://www.appszoom.com/android_appl...ter_blysm.html
2. Then again, open the APP menu and there will be button labeled “Calibrate” which will take you through the rest of the process.
I Read someone posted something about the FM radio. if your that person just leave a comment and i'm more than willing to add your tut here
flarenatics are more than welcome the add your tuts and comments