Welcome back, Guest!
Register
Forgot your Password?

Hello, Guest! Welcome to Symbianize Forum.

Most of our features and services are available only to our members. So we encourage you to login or join us by registering a new account. Registration is free, fast, and simple. You only need to provide a valid email address so we can minimize spammers. As a Symbianize member you'll have the following privileges:

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Default CM Flare Rooting Process and G-Sensor Fixed (Not Tested)

Hi guyz,

as the title implies procedures here are not yet tested because i haven't receive my Flare via Lazada. Once received i will immediately apply this procedures. but i decided to create this topic to compile the things needed to fix and to make our flare to near perfect smart phone

FYI: procedures are not mine a big shot out to Uncle Google in providing the answers and Askhideki in going through all the trouble to search for the solution for flare.

Rooting

[Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]

1. First thing first, be sure to turn USB debugging “ON/checked”. This can be done by going to Settings -> Development.

2. Download this file , Root by Bin4ry Tool. (Root many Android) | Extract it then. [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]

3. Install the drivers on your PC. You can do that by installing Moborobo; download it and install. Run the app and connect your Flare device, follow the prompt so it installs the drivers. Once properly connected with Moborobo app, you can now close that program. [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]

4. Proceed on the extracted file of step 2. Run the RunMe.bat file.

5. A cmd window will appear. When prompted for an option, just input “1″ for Normal mode.

6. Check your device and once asked for a restore, just proceed on it. Restore and ignore the encryption password it mentions.Your device will reboot, and viola!

7. Rooted Cherry Mobile Flare, just check first for the SuperSU icon.

G-Sensor fixed (suggestion by ASKHIDEKI

“Sensor tester” app by soaus

1. In the APP menu select “other avaliable sensor”, then select “MPL Accelerometer type: ACCELEROMETER ” (blahblah). [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]

2. Then again, open the APP menu and there will be button labeled “Calibrate” which will take you through the rest of the process.

FM radio.

I Read someone posted something about the FM radio. if your that person just leave a comment and i'm more than willing to add your tut here

flarenatics are more than welcome the add your tuts and comments

Default Re: CM Flare Rooting Process and G-Sensor Fixed (Not Tested)

nice dre naka flare din ako pero ayaw ko muna iroot bka ma bricked lol

Rooted na Flare ko

screenshoot naman

cwm boss wala pa?heheh
    tnx dto

pa bookmork muna ts, bibili din ako ng flare ko

ako rin.. bibili pa (if may stock) .. haha . pa bm muna neto. sana may mag try..

ako meron na. kaso ayaw ko pa mag root

para sanpo ung root

Tama, para saan ang rooting? Pwede din ba yan sa Titan kasi same lang naman halos yun?