I've compiled the files needed to be rooted in a flashable zip via CM Flare stock recovery mode.
1. Di na kailangan ng fastboot or ADB
2. No need for PC - Can be download deretso kay Flare
1) Download this file: http://www.mediafire.com/?elsctsg7127rrna (pass: flare101)
2) Ilagay sa root folder of your EXTERNAL microSD card
3) Boot sa stock recovery (press volume up + power release pag naging red na screen)
4) Sa recovery mode screen, select "apply update from external storage" (hold the power button to execute)
5) Piliin zip file you just saved in your EXTERNAL microSD card (hold the power button to execute)
6) Wait for the process to finish
note1: you would see some signature "verification failed" warnings as the process progresses. simply ignore it.
note2: this can also be done via CWM recovery
package contains:- su (installs to /system/xbin/)- Superuser.apk by the mighty Chainfire (installs to /system/app/)- busybox (installs to /system/xbin/)
no symlinks for busybox applets (will do this when i get the time)
Tested in version 22, 31 and 37..
Feedback din kayo..