VBAGX & VBOY
PINAGSAMAMA KO NA SA 1 RAR FILE ANG VBAGX AND VBOY SA DOWNLOAD LINK, THE LINK CONSIST OF THE FOLLOWING:
5. UIQ3 vbagx1.1
6. vboy 1.3 with keygen
Download link: POKEMON GBC FILES
PINAGSAMA SAMA KO NA DIN LAHAT NG MGA GBC FILES SA 1 RAR FILE, THE FILE CONSIST OF THE FOLLOWING POKEMON GBC FILES.
1. Pokemon Yellow
2. Pokemon Blue
3. Pokemon Red
4. Pokemon Trading Card Game
5. Pokemon Green
6. Pokemon Pinball
7. Pokemon Diamond
8. Pokemon Puzzle Challenge
9. Pokemon Silver
10. Pokemon Gold
11. Pokemon Crystal
POKEMON GBA FILES
PINAGSAMA SAMA KO NA DIN LAHAT NG MGA GBA FILES SA 1 RAR FILE, THE FILE CONSIST OF THE FOLLOWING POKEMON GBC FILES.
1. Pokemon Ruby
2. Pokemon Sapphire
3. Pokemon Fire Red
4. Pokemon Leaf Green
5. Pokemon Naranja
6. Pokemon Quartz
7. Pokemon Ruby Destiny
8. Pokemon Shiny Gold
9. Pokemon Emerald
10. Pokemon Omega
11. Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Red Rescue Team
INSTRUCTIONS HOW TO PUT IT ON YOUR PHONE...
1. Download vbagx (GBA emulator) / vboy (GBC Emulator) from the link on the top, install the vbagx or vboy that will work perfectly on your phone.
2. I have also included vboy and vbagx Keygen generator to generate the serial key for your vbagx or vboy.
1. Press *#06# on your phone to see your IMEI number.
2. Open the Vboy keygen or vbagx keygen, enter your IMEI number on the box then press generate. You will see a very large number, that will serve as your serial key.
Note: Serial Key of Vboy is different from Serial Key of Vbagx
3. Then open your vbagx of vboy on your phone and register your application...
How to put GBC/GBA file on your phone.
Note: It is more appropriate to use a card reader on transferring the files.
1. Open your memory card.
2. On E:/ drive, create a folder name "Vampent" (without quotes)
3. Inside the Vampent folder create 2 different folders "GBROMS" and "GBAROMS"
4. Place all of your GBC files on the "GBROMS" folder, and likewise place all GBA files on the "GBAROMS"
NOTE: Only GBC files will only be played on the vboy, and all of the GBA files will only be played on the vbagx application.
Open your Vboy and you will see all of your GBC files you have downloaded, same as opening your vbagx you will see all of your GBA files you have downloaded...
ENJOY THE GAMES...
Hope you like my post. Don't forget to hit on thanks, to all Moderators, ginawa ko itong thread na to para di na mahirapan ang mga co-Symbianize member sa paghahanap ng mgaemulators and mga files ng pokemon,if meron na to pakidelete na lang...If may question kayo just post your inquiry or PM me, CERTIFIED POKEMON ADDICT