Welcome back, Guest!
Register
Forgot your Password?

Hello, Guest! Welcome to Symbianize Forum.

Most of our features and services are available only to our members. So we encourage you to login or join us by registering a new account. Registration is free, fast, and simple. You only need to provide a valid email address so we can minimize spammers. As a Symbianize member you'll have the following privileges:

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Page 11 of 157 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

Default Re: [GUIDE] Fusion bolt upgrade to Official Ainol Novo7 Venus Firmware

Quote Originally Posted by zetsified [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
    Hello sirs,

I just tried this procedure on my fusion bolt. The problem is it keeps stopping at 40% and failing. Now the screen is always black, but when I connect it to the computer it is still detected as a usb device and the actions product tool still detects it and I selected the 3 image files but when I press the down button it stops at 40% again. Help please.
    Hey, Using your computer go open Device Manager.
    Click universal serial bus controlles and uninstall the Unkown USB Device. In that way your can start all over again from the top.

Just go repeat the process from page 1. I followed it with minor improvisation using your basic knowledge with computers.

As a first timer it worked with great success for me. I have no history of updating any firmware to any phones, also im a noob android user. But im computer savvy

Goodluck

Quote Originally Posted by otsotaba [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
    Hey, Using your computer go open Device Manager.
    Click universal serial bus controlles and uninstall the Unkown USB Device. In that way your can start all over again from the top.

Just go repeat the process from page 1. I followed it with minor improvisation using your basic knowledge with computers.

As a first timer it worked with great success for me. I have no history of updating any firmware to any phones, also im a noob android user. But im computer savvy

Goodluck
    Thanks for the suggestion. Unfortunately, I tried it and still it stops at 40% (writing system partition) What I did was to uninstall the drivers for Actions USB device in device manager. I repeated the procedure in page 1 and reinstalled the drivers found in the hero folder. I ran the tablet developer product tool and selected the firmware and the 3 images. it still stopped at 40%.

Posting another theory does this have something to do with my fusion bolt not having root access? Before I decided to follow this replace firmware procedure, I was able to install root checker on my stock CM firmware and it indicated that my tablet did not have root access.

What I did which wasn't included on the guide was to install or running the setup file from the "Hero 4 nuclear upgrade tool" folder. After the installation done, I went to the root directory on my PC to run the tool, in my case C:\Program Files\Tablet Product Tool(Developer Edition) 1.02\Product. And open MainApp as an administrator. Also I suggest to re download those 3 image files maybe it got corrupted although just by a slim chance as long as you extracted them successfully.

Im not saying it will work 100%, just sharing everything I did.
    Last edited by otsotaba; 22nd Mar 2013 at 11:09. Reason: Correction Gramming

Quote Originally Posted by zetsified [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
    Hello sirs,

I just tried this procedure on my fusion bolt. The problem is it keeps stopping at 40% and failing. Now the screen is always black, but when I connect it to the computer it is still detected as a usb device and the actions product tool still detects it and I selected the 3 image files but when I press the down button it stops at 40% again. Help please.
    sorry now lang ako nakapag online busy sa work..
    i think may problem sa nadownload mo na img files.. try to download it again sir.. and check if the file size are correct

misc.img 32.7 mb
    rec.img 32.7 mb
    system.img 326 mb

and kindly double check if you select those image files properly before clicking DOWN button

6. Important: select all the three .img files (misc.img, rec.img, system.img) if you forget anything to select the Fusion bolt will NOT BOOT anymore!

Quote Originally Posted by otsotaba [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
    What I did which wasn't included on the guide was to install or running the setup file from the "Hero 4 nuclear upgrade tool" folder. After the installation done, I went to the root directory on my PC to run the tool, in my case C:\Program Files\Tablet Product Tool(Developer Edition) 1.02\Product. And open MainApp as an administrator. Also I suggest to re download those 3 image files maybe it got corrupted although just by a slim chance as long as you extracted them successfully.

Im not saying it will work 100%, just sharing everything I did.
    nice sir thanks for the tip..

balak ko bumili nito bukas? meron po ba way para icheck yung unit kung ok?

Ah thanks for the tips sirs. I will re-download the files and repeat the procedure.

SUCCESS!!! thanks mga sirs, it seems partially corrupted yun nadownload ko na unang batch of files. Thanks for the tips and advice

SUCCESS!!! thanks mga sirs, it seems partially corrupted yun nadownload ko na unang batch of files. Thanks for the tips and advice
    nice sir congrats.. hehe

sir kamusta po battery life neto ? mabilis ba magdrain ?

Page 11 of 157 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast