Basahin muna po at least the first three posts bago magtanong. Any questions na obvious ang sagot (AKA newbie posts) ay masasagot ng first three posts. Para lang di makalat yung thread at di paulit-ulit ang tinatype ko. Salamat.
This tablet comes under many brand names such as SHARE, RICH & HL, iTechie, iRobot, etc.
Processor: Allwinner A13 1.0GHz (~1008MHz) single core ARM7 sun5i
OS: Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich, upgradable to 4.1 Jellybean
Display: 7" TFT, 16:9 aspect ratio, 800×480 capacitive touchscreen
Internal Storage: 4-8GB; 1GB reserved for apps
External Storage: microSD card, up to 32GB maximum capacity
External connectors: USB 2.0, USB on-the-go
Camera: Built-in, 0.3 megapixel front-facing, 2.0 megapixel back-facing
Video: MPEG1/2/4, MJPG, H263 (1280x720), H264 (720×480)
Allwinner A13 single-core mobile SoC, ARM Cortex-A8 1008MHz (sun5i)
Realtek 8188EU/8192CU wireless network adapter (8188eu)
Realtek RTL8150L Single-Chip USB to Fast Ethernet Controller (rtl8150)
ASIX MCS7830 USB 2.0 to 10/100M Fast Ethernet Controller (mcs7830)
Genoa Systems QF9700 USB2.0 To Fast Ethernet Adapter (qf9700)
ASIX USB to Ethernet Controller (asix)
GalaxyCore GC0308 camera with 640x480 resolution, 1/6.5-inch optical format, 4-transistor pixel structure, 10-bit ADC and embedded image signal processor (gc0308, gc03082)
Allwinner CedarX multimedia co-processing technology for hardware accelerated video and image decoding (cedarx)
Single core ARM Mali-400 MP1 with 32kB L2 cache with OpenGL ES 1.1/2.0 (mali)
MXC622X 2-axis gravity sensor (mxc622x)
GSL1680 capacitive touch screen controller (gslx680)
How to reflash your Allwinner A13 tablet using Livesuit 1.09
1. Download and install Livesuit 1.09.
2. Completely power down your tablet by pressing and holding the power button for 10 to 15 seconds.
3. Launch Livesuit, and select your *.img file.
4. Boot the tablet into upgrade mode. Be sure to follow these instructions to the letter.
5. After a few seconds a window will pop up on your PC asking if you want to perform a forced firmware update. You can release the volume up button at this point. Select Yes. You will be asked if you're sure. Select Yes.
a. Plug the USB cable to the USB port of your PC or laptop.
b. Plug the USB cable to the microUSB port of your tablet, then quickly press the volume up button.
c. Press the power button repeatedly until it is detected by Windows.
d. If Livesuit is installed correctly, Windows should install a device named "VID_1f3a_PID_efe8".
e. This device may show with an exclamation mark in Windows Device Manager, this doesn't matter and can be ignored.
6. The update will start and will take take approximately 3 minutes to complete. You will see a progress bar during the process and will get a dialog saying "Upgrade succeeds" when it's done.
How to root Allwinner A13 Devices:
NOTE: Allwinner A13 tablets come pre-rooted, except the branded ones such as Ainol. There is no need for complex procedures, thankfully.
1. Download Superuser from the Play Store and update the SU binary through the app.
2. Download Busybox and set it up.
That's it, really.
How to set up ADB
Important: This is needed for almost everything posted here.
1. Turn USB debugging on, then connect the tablet to your PC.
2. Download ADB and the ADB drivers.
3. The ADB driver program should automatically install the needed drivers for your tablet.
4. Extract ADB.zip to C:/. That's it, you've set up ADB.
Installing ClockWorkMod (CWM) Recovery
1. Download NovoTools and install it to your tablet. Download CWM as well.
2. Place the recovery.img to your tablet's internal memory. It should be under /mnt/sdcard.
3. Open NovoTools and touch "Flash recovery".
4. NovoTools should display a confirmation. To check, click "Enter recovery mode".
How to install or restore a firmware dump
1. Extract your dump files at the root of your microSD card. You should see bootloader.img, boot.img, data.tgz, recovery.img and system.tgz. Insert the card into the tablet.
2. Install CWM using NovoTools and boot into recovery mode.
3. Navigate to mounts and storage.
4. Using a command prompt, type adb shell.
5. Format everything except /sdcard and /sd-ext.
6. Mount everything except /sd-ext.
7. Enter the following commands on the command prompt.
8. After the tablet restarts, do a factory reset to restore root access.
cat /sdcard/bootloader.img > /dev/block/nanda
cat /sdcard/boot.img > /dev/block/nandc
busybox tar -C /system/ -zxvf /sdcard/system.tgz
busybox tar -C /data/ -zxvf /sdcard/data.tgz
How to create a firmware dump for backup
1. Install and download Uberizer.
2. Launch Uberizer, then connect your tablet. Make sure USB debugging is enabled.
3. After your tablet is detected, select i. A1x firmware menu.
4. Select 3. Dump A1x firmware to /rom_dumps.
5. Follow the instructions given to you by Uberizer.
6. Your firmware dump is located inside Uberizer's rom_dumps folder. Back it up and place it somewhere safe.
How to pull your script.bin using Uberizer
1. Connect your tablet to your PC with USB debugging enabled.
2. Download and install Uberizer.
3. Select i. A1X Firmware Menu, then select 8.Dump script.bin (to uberizer root dir).
4. Your tablet's script.bin is located at C:/Program Files/TechKnow/Uberizer.
How to create an lsmod output
1. Set up ADB, connect your tablet and turn on USB debugging.
2. Open a command prompt, and type adb shell lsmod.