[help] my flare wont turn on
nag QPST download sya tpos kinonek ko s pc then my nklgay n format ..i format..its 20 kb space..then it wont turn on...
Re: [help] my flare wont turn on
1. Make sure your phone has enough battery charge. or better yet, try another battery first.
2. Try This Link i found on google [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
(it's saying something about cherry mobile flare not powering on after qpst download something like that. its suggesting some fix there. hope you find it helpful)
3. Here's what it says on that link (see below)
Home cherry mobile flare , tutorials HOW TO FIX ENTRY QPST DOWNLOAD - CHERRY MOBILE FLARE / Karbonn A9+
HOW TO FIX ENTRY QPST DOWNLOAD - CHERRY MOBILE FLARE / Karbonn A9+
- See more at: [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
CWM for CM Flare / Karbonn A9+ reformats boot partition, but instead of reformatting boot partition 8, it reformats boot partition 3. When this happens, phone will not boot, even fastboot mode. Upon powering the phone, you will get the message ENTRY QPST DOWNLOAD.
To fix this, we need to restore a working backup of partition3. Partition3 is FAT16 partition and contains AMSS.MBN and AMSSHD.MBN. It does not contain IMEI info. Your IMEI will be preserved if you will follow this guide accordingly.
1. Acronis True Image The backup partition3 I will provide is created using Acronis. You will also need Acronis to restore this backup partition to your phone. I used Acronis True Image 2013. Dont ask me where to get Acronis.
2. Backup partition3 make sure that the file you have is Partition3sector_full_b1_s1_v1. If the filename does not match, it means I did not provide that file. There is a chance this will cause further damage. Proceed with caution.
1. Power on Flare, it will show ENTRY QPST DOWNLOAD
2. Connect Flare to PC, install drivers if prompted. Use the PCDRIVERS.ZIP included with your Flare. I have also included it here.
3. Open Acronis True Image. (Picture1)
4. Click on Backup and Recovery > Browse for Backup. (Picture2)
5. Navigate to where you saved the backup partition3. Press Add to Backup List. (Picture3)
6. Press Recover > Disk recovery options. Put a checkmark on Recover sector-by-sector. Press OK. (Picture4)
7. Make sure source and destination is the same 40MB. Be careful on this one, if done incorrectly it will cause further damage. Press Recover now. (Picture5)
8. Wait until recovery process is complete. (Picture6, Picture7)
9. Press Restart after recovery is completed. (Picture8)
10. Disconnect Flare from PC, remove / reconnect battery.
11. Reboot Flare and enjoy!
DO NOT USE THE FORMAT BOOT FUNCTION OF CWM. It formats partition3 instead of partition8.
credits to ryanrudolf, opaw ko aka ako si opaw (for the idea), newbie (for confirming IMEI partitions)
Mediafire link - [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.] - See more at: [Link available to registered users only. Click here to register.]
Last edited by RonaldQuilao; 8th Apr 2013 at 01:55.