1. run the NETSCAN .
2. go to Options Menu then click on Program Options of NETSCAN.. shortcut ctrl-o.
3. Click Additional tab then check the Resolve MAC Addresses. click OK.
4. on the IP Range enter 192.168.100.1 TO 192.168.224.254 then click Start Scanning
5. it will display all the live IP addresses.
6. run the MAC Address Changer.
7. Select any live IP Address that was detected by NETSCAN.
8. use the MAC Address Changer to change your MAC address using the one you selected in NETSCAN.
9. change your ip address using the corresponding IP address of the MAC address you selected in NETSCAN.
10. now disable your network adapter then enable it back.
11. Try to browse the internet.. WOOOHAAA!!!! you got free internet now..