Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

BB 9220 problem please help me

wintervip

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
help me please ang keypad ng BB 9220 ayaw gumana isa lang po ang gumagana yung pang cancel ng call yung/exit tapos pag alisin ko ang batery after ma on gagana nnmn kaso yung trackpad nnmn ang ayaw gumana after 1 o 2 min lahat ng keypad ayaw ng gumana ying pang exit/red sign nlang ang gumagana please helpe how to solve :(

help me please ang keypad ng BB 9220 ayaw gumana isa lang po ang gumagana yung pang cancel ng call yung/exit tapos pag alisin ko ang batery after ma on gagana nnmn kaso yung trackpad nnmn ang ayaw gumana after 1 o 2 min lahat ng keypad ayaw ng gumana ying pang exit/red sign nlang ang gumagana please helpe how to solve :(

Buksan mo yung unit mo TS tapos linisin mo yung keypad membrane baka madumi na yung sayo kaya ganyan na nagloloko.

Back
Top Bottom