Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Clash of Clans Bot- Clash Farmer 1.8.19 - working with October 2018 Update

Hello po, eto po ung update sa Clashfarmer bot, sana po makatulong.

1) Added remote controlling feature using Telegram bots, short instructions are in the Remote tab & this video tutorial made by our senior moderator Erakay.
2) Removed PushBullet support from the bot.
3) Added Electro Dragon to donation & attacking.
4) Most of the base maintenance sequence was re-written, bot will go to look for targets much more often now (in the previous sequence it got locked on long waits a lot).
5) Re-written and optimized the seek target sequence and attack target sequence.
6) Added error handling for some weird situations.
7) Improved dead base detection ratio.
8) Improved wall detection ratio.

They are going to have another update i think around two weeks. Check nyo nlng d2 mga friends Clashfarmer.

hindi na sya working boss, error na. working pa ba toh? Any tutorial sa pag gamit? ty

working pa sya boss. Also, ClashFarmer version 1.8.21 is fully compatible with Clash of clans June 2019 update. Kakatry ko lng Boss gumagana basta sa PC lng po.

People still play this crap? lmao.

LOL, yes there are still people playing it. However, I noticed that there most of the players already quit. I am not really focusing on playing, I just use clashfarmer bot to progress. I've been playing for years and I don't want my effort to be wasted.

meron na new version nito: 1.8.21_RC5. will update link tonight.

penge namanpo ng activation key ng ClashFarmer version 1.8.21. salamat po

Back
Top Bottom