Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Gitara connect sa Mac para sa Garageband

Ran120

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
May nakakaalam po ba kung papaano magconnect ng electric guitar sa mac para sa garageband
ano po ba kailangan na cord? saka ung iba pa pang acc.

TS,

if you want to connect your electric guitar to your mac directly, you can use the same adaptor for iOS devices like:

iRig
iRig 2
iRig HD
JamUp Plug

I suggest that you buy an audio interface which you connect to a USB port on your computer. You then connect your guitar to the audio interface. I suggest:

FocusRite Scarlett 2i2
MAUDIO Mobile Pre

Both are budget friendly and will get the job done.

TS,

if you want to connect your electric guitar to your mac directly, you can use the same adaptor for iOS devices like:

iRig
iRig 2
iRig HD
JamUp Plug

I suggest that you buy an audio interface which you connect to a USB port on your computer. You then connect your guitar to the audio interface. I suggest:

FocusRite Scarlett 2i2
MAUDIO Mobile Pre

Both are budget friendly and will get the job done.

San po kaya makakabili? Online ?

I bought an irig. the first one. i think (?)
so how do i set it up? i'm using a mac 21.5 inch mid 2011

hinahanap ko rin ito.. kahit sana diagram na lng.. ung madaling maintindihan.. naghihinang hinang din kc ako kaso ung mga basic connections lng gaya ng Cord ng mga Gitara, or Mic, or mga simpleng Positive n Negative Connections lng... kaunti lang ang alam ko sa mga E-diagram symbol kc..
Sana my makatulong.. Thanks in very Advance :help::help::help::help::help::help:

Back
Top Bottom