Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Good for breakfast. Pandesal Sloppy Joes.

Mattewh31

Novice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
View attachment 334917

Hands down, this is the best sloppy joes I ever had in my entire life and now you get to taste it too!

Ingredients
400 gm ground beef
1/3 cup shredded carrot
1 medium onion chopped
1 tablespoon butter
1 teaspoon olive oil
6 oz. tomato paste
3 tablespoon ketchup
½ teaspoon salt
1 ½ teaspoon brown sugar
½ teaspoon black pepper
½ teaspoon mustard
1 teaspoon paprika
¼ teaspoon garlic powder
¼ teaspoon red chili powder
¼ teaspoon cumin
1 cup hot water

Instructions

1. In a hot pan add the butter and olive oil. Add the onion and garlic and cook until onion is translucent.
2. Add the beef and cook until no longer pink in color. Add the carrot and cook for 3 minutes.
3. Add all the rest of ingredients and cook on medium-low until the beef is cooked and have little sauce left.
4. Serve on burger buns or have it with dinner rolls.

Quick (under 20 mins), delicious, and kids will love it. My husband said that this is how sloppy joes should taste like.

Attachments

• Sloppy Joes.jpg
    Sloppy Joes.jpg
    151 KB · Views: 3
Back
Top Bottom