Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

help corby II how to connect kies cannot detect my fon

vanessaportia_2007

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
hi guys please help me i already had my data cable which i buyed for Php130 compatible for my corby II, i also dl samsung kies and installed on my notebook, my problem is kies cannot detect my fon and everytime i connect my fon on my notebook it always says cannot installed the hardware samsung MTP device.

can anyone help me, sa iba gumawa nman daw sa kanila. thanks in advance who can help me..

try mo ikabit sa ibang desktop o laptop. sakin naman wala akong ininstall na driver, basta kinabit ko lang yung corby II ko sa laptop, tapos gumana naman.

try mo ikabit sa pc na may net, baka kailangan pa magdownload ng driver para jan. automatic naman magddownload yun..

most probably yung usb cable ang culprit... try yo buy usb cable with cd driver with it.
cost around 300. sa vm greenhills.

Last edited:
ung sa kin may data cable nman me.. nagagawa nyang magcharge pero madetect ang microSD hinde

mga sir matagal po ba talaga mag connect ung samsung kies sa samsung s3850 kahit naka download mode???

reply po kau plzz:sigh::sigh:

Back
Top Bottom