Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

[help] dead boot android

oddy28

Proficient
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys, I just made the mistake that I shouldn't have. I put my phone in mass storage mode and connected it to my pc. Option appeared to Format Disk. I Clicked Format and then transferred some files to the device. But After that the phone didn't boot at all. Its total black screen scenario. I remember the disk capacity was 3.55gb or something when I formatted it. I had 4gb SD card in the device but before connecting to my pc, the phone showed the internal memory names as SD card, as this phone has a rare bug of displaying wrong storage. The internal memory is formatted I fear, and I have no stock firmware at the moment. I have the android backup of my device which was created after rooting my phone. Help Please, Please give me a link to a stock firmware or tell me how to use that nandroid back up on my device, which is totally dead

- - - Updated - - -

pa tulong mga master, sana may makapansin sa problem ko. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom