Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Others Musings - August 2, 2012

Cleaning up my drawer, I found my old planners, and in my 2012 planner I saw this. I can't remember exactly what triggered this, but I think I have an idea. Have you ever felt trapped in a situation where everything is changing and not in your favor? And being mature means you just have to suck it up and deal?

8/2/2012

I don't want to go back to things that passed because I have realized that whining and pouting about it won't turn back time. Resistance is my enemy, indifference is my ally - not caring about EVERYTHING is peaceful.

I just hate to think that it has come down to this, I should do what I must and not what I want to do, that's the sad part about getting older. I just have to look forward to the company of real friends where maturity is a choice and non-compulsory, where a smile is genuine and not forced and where trust is given and not bought.

Back
Top Bottom