Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Myphone agua rio v2

Pheyer

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
please help me i need myphone agua rio v2 stock rom my phone is brick i can open and i hear the sound but it still black scree please help....

Same here sir T^T Need ko rin po ng stock rom para mapalitan ko po. Stock po ako sa myphone logo for 3 days na! </3 Tulungan niyo po kami! Upload niyo naman po Backup ROM niyo :(

- - - Updated - - -

S5500 v2 po yung akin :) Please! please! :) Sana po merong magpost and magturo sa amin :) Thanks!

kahit miron nman kayong file kung wala nman kayong flasher na pwd dito

hehehehe

same problem din tayo mga kuys... meron na kaya nakapagupdate? nagbo-brom error sa ken e... di ko na tuloy magamit!

please help me i need myphone agua rio v2 stock rom my phone is brick i can open and i hear the sound but it still black scree please help....

boss magmember k ng MyPhone rio United sa FB. tgnan mu ung mga links ni sir edmar kumpleto un. meron aq dito pero credit kc nya un eh.

Back
Top Bottom