Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

MyPhone Agua Vortex custom ROM?

terzapf

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Hi guys! Anyone here who have rooted their Vortex with a custom ROM can you tell me how? Or atleast how can I update my OS to Android 5.0 (Lollipop) since my device is already rooted?
NEED HELP GUYS PLEASE. THANKS!

Last edited:
kaka upgrade ko lang from myphone a919 duo to myphone vortex.
same problem encountered.
I think kelangan naten buhayin ang THREAD/GROUP na to para ma maximize din naten ang phone nten.
at makapagtulngan sa isat isa para sa ikakaimprove ng ating myphone vortex.

sa mga naka vortex jan. or sa may mag refference jan. pls need your help.

sa fb naghanap ako ng group para sa vortex yung 2 nakita ko pending parin yung request ko indicatiob lang ata na di na active yung group.
pero sa mga active pa jan. tara tulungan tayo.

Up up and up..

I want a custom rom for my vortex. I hope someone could help with this.

ako rin naghahanap ng guide paano maroot ang vortex, baka meron gusto mag share dyan...

thanks in advance

Back
Top Bottom