Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Nintendo eShop question

lilmister

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
I need help!
The region of my 3DS is currently set to United States (since there's no Philippines option -_-) and I want to buy stuff from the eShop. I inputted all my credit card details and stuff, but when it came to the zipcode it wouldn't let me go through. It's coz zipcodes here are only 4 digits, but the number that's required for input is 5 digits. Does it matter if I input the wrong zip code or it has to be the actual zip code? Because I really want to buy stuff from the eShop :'(

Also will there ever be a Philippines region in future updates?

What can I do? :(

@lilmister

hi, you should use real US zipcodes so that you can be able to purchase items in eshop, most of them are 5 digit zip codes, just search in google in what state did you registered on your 3ds

@lilmister

hi, you should use real US zipcodes so that you can be able to purchase items in eshop, most of them are 5 digit zip codes, just search in google in what state did you registered on your 3ds

Can I use any US zipcode? Because I bought my 3DS here at Datablitz. On the box it says Malaysia/Singapore. Does it really matter if I give the wrong zipcode?

@lilmister
yup basta dapat real zipcode gagamitin mo pafs, pwede mo gamitin yung less tax or no tax na zipcode, hehehe

@lilmister
yup basta dapat real zipcode gagamitin mo pafs, pwede mo gamitin yung less tax or no tax na zipcode, hehehe

Sino po dito may eshop card? may gus2 lang ako bilhin na game sa eshop, need ko lang ng 10$, meron ba kayo alam na hack para dito? isang game ng nintendo ds ang kapalit, Harvest Moon 3D the lost valley? patulong naman?

Back
Top Bottom