Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Pahelp po! Error code: -504 (cannot be solve)

jhay2897

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Good day mga paps. Im currently using Cherry Mobile Flare S3 Power (Lollipop)
Before po nakakapag download ako ng both online / offline games in my mobile phone until nag try ako mag DL ng Mobile Legends: Bang - Bang. I dont know kung dito sya nag start mag loko or matagal na at di ko lang napansin. Hindi na po ako makapag download ng Any Online games na available sa Play Store and May Error na lumalabas na which is App can't be installed Error code: -504. I tried to look for solutions on web pero di nag work lahat. I can download offline games and social medias but ONLINE GAMES!! ayaw talaga. Can someone already experienced this or does anyone know how to solve this problem/issue. Thank you Mam and Sir.

Back
Top Bottom