Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

partition on mmc

wesley14

The Patriot
Advanced Member
Reaction score
panu b magpartition ng mmc?kc sa google merong mga tutorials e.kaso gusto ko malaman galing dito s symbianize para sure.

Hindi pwedeng i-partition ang MMC...Ang SD lang ang Pwede...

ou nga d xa pwde..natry q n dn s mmc q mga pwdeng paraan ayw tlga..

Merong paraan para ma-partition ang SD cards, actually, you can ask our very good friend GOOGLE :)..

However, the question is, will Nokia Support a Partitioned SD cards? Anung gagawin nya sa isang Partition? I don't think that the Series60 supports that and I have doubts that the underlying Symbian OS itself will actually support that.

Besides Nokia phone can only READ and WRITE to FAT(or also known as FAT16) File systems on the expandable memory media... FAT16 file system has a limitation of 2GB on a single volume...

Back
Top Bottom