Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Pokemon emerald eu, newbie questions . Pls help

FappyOne

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
pa help po sana. bout my gba games .
pki.dlete nlng po kung bwal ..

nag lalaro po ako ng pokemon Emerald EU . using my boy gba emulator. . on android .
papatulong po sana ako bout using cheat codes, papatulong po sana ako on how to enter and use cheat codes sa emerald .. nag google po ako at nkahanap ako ng cheat cdes . kaso I dnt know how to make it work . if pwede po can someone give ne a step by step instructions . with ss po sana

thnks po . newbie lng po ..

nag lalaro po ako ng pokemon Emerald EU . using my boy gba emulator. . on android .
papatulong po sana ako bout using cheat codes, papatulong po sana ako on how to enter and use cheat codes sa emerald .. nag google po ako at nkahanap ako ng cheat cdes . kaso I dnt know how to make it work . if pwede po can someone give ne a step by step instructions . with ss po sana

option button lng brad!

VBA ba gamit mo? if yes, cheats> cheat list> gameshark > Enter description(kahit ano lagay mo pwede)> sa baba(yung code)> hit ok. and that's it!! Enjoy playing !! :yipee:

panu po kayo nakapaglaro ng pokemon emerald san po kayo nag download pahelp naman ow

Back
Top Bottom