Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Requesting Access for DocumentingReality(dot)com/forum

mrknthyprlj

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Hello po mga kaSymbianize, Im Requesting Access into a site called DocumentingReality(dot)com/forum
napakainteresting po kasi ng mga posts doon. im weird, I know that, Im just requesting lang naman po.

Di ko po sure kung saan pwede ipost itong request ko, para saakin po kasi maihahango yung site sa Culture Category.
Pakichek po muna yung site para makita ninyo kung interesting or hindi.

Wala po kasi akong Credit Card, Nagrerequire kasi siya ng $10.oo para makaaccess sa mga post, yun lang. sana may makatulong.

Just hit Reply or pwede din po ako nino i-PM (preferably) para siyempre baka mabigyan nyo ako ng access account may makakita pa:)
Im hoping you coud help me mga kaSymbian :pray:

Interesting things in this site/forum:
  • Facts
  • wikileaks
  • documentaries
  • celebrity stuff
  • weird stuff
  • gore stuff
  • whats going on?!
  • conpiracies <-- this is the real deal
  • true informantion
  • unknown exposed