Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

ROOT your O+ Grande

vgorre

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Disclamer: Rooting Android Mobile Phones is a safe process, it will void all the manufacturer’s warranties. Do it at your own risk![SUP][/SUP]

I just wanted to share what I have done for today it made a great deal of dissatisfaction, please respect my post..;):p

I. ROOT your O+ GRANDE
A. Download Kingroot and install it to your computer.
B. Open and launch the program. It will ask you to connect your Mobile Phone (0+ Grande)
C. Prior to connecting your phone Please make sure USB Debugging is Enabled. (Refer below if otherwise)
D. Connect the O+ Grande to your computer with your USB data cable. Kingo will install your Mobile Phone's driver if its not installed automatically. Make sure you are connected to the Internet so that the device driver can be downloaded.
E. A prompt will pop up on your computer, Remember to tick the “Always allow from this computer”. to make an easier transtion.
F. Wait until installation is completed, Enable root once the computer prompts, Kingo Root will employ multiple exploits on your device, which will probably take a couple of minutes. In the rooting process, your device may be rebooted several times. Do not panic, it is perfectly normal. And once it begins, please DO NOT touch, move, unplug or perform any operation on your device.** Once done and Shows 100% 'Reboot' your phone. (Rooted na phone mo).

*Use Root checker basic to Verify root access.*
**Source

How to enable debugging mode on your phone.
A. Go to Settings >Developer option then check "USBDebugging".

Done Rooting MY O+ Need to do the Following:
1. ROMS
apparently no makes these any more for oplus grande. tried to use a CM11 MTK6582 ROM... then bootloop..
pls help if any knows how
2. FONTS
used toolbox to change the stock font.

3. RECOVERY/CWM
successful.. will have to upload CWM soon.

PLS HELP:pray::pray::pray:

updated

Last edited:
Guys I have made a CWM Recovery image for O+ grande. I would need to test it first hit me up if you need it:pray::pray::pray:

Hi sir, can you post your cwm reovery for o+ grande? i just need it

Back
Top Bottom