Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Social Friends V.S. Physical Friends

Ajiejot

Professional
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Sino pa ba dito mas madaming friends sa cyber world kesa sa totoong buhay??
Yung feeling na mas gusto mo laging mag isa at naka kulong lng sa kwarto.. Ano sa tingin nyo guys?

I have more online acquaintances these days than physical friends but that doesn't mean I prefer online friends. With all honesty, all of my closest friends are either married or living abroad and city does not offer a friendly and safe neighborhood.

Physical friends > harder to find but you once you find them you'll have a long lasting relationship.
However, it could be hard to maintain, for friendship to last, you have to give them time and efforts. You have to deal with the person's negative
traits.

Online friends > easy to find, you can easily share your ideas with them without dealing with compatibility and negative traits of people.
You have the option not to take them seriously, just mere people whom you can talk to.
However, this kind of relationship is very short-lived, since no "strong attachment", it's like once you've lost that common interest, conversations got boring.

Physical friends are still better, few friends who are true and dependable are better than having a million, whom you can't share real things with (real struggles , activities and happiness)

You can turn online friends to Physical friends, too. But I am telling you that's a very rare phenomenon.

Last edited:
Naging presidente ako ng org pero 1/4 lang dun kakilala ko. pag nasa social media ko lang kinakausap yung ibang ka org ko. ganun ako kaewan xD

Me. I had that phase nung college ako pero we do meet ups every now and then. Ngayon kasi dahil adulting na, paisa isa na lang sa online or just the existing ones nakakausap ko paminsan minsan.

Virtual Friends, kasi lahat tayo magkakapareho ng pananaw sa buhay. pare-parehong introverts. kaya nagkakaintindihan tayong lahat.

Back
Top Bottom