Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

General Inquiry Teclast M40 (TLA007) Discussions

Thorsenine

Novice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Anyone knows how to reset Teclast M40 tablet?

I have a 3 Teclast M40 10" tablet, I gave these as a give to my kids last 2021 (Christmas), unfortunately, all of them has broken screens and one has a mangle charging port. I was able to repair and salvage 2 by replacing screens and swapping boards. The problem now is my daughter forgot her PIN (the tablets were sitting around for more than 4months because we are waiting for the parts), and I can't reset it via pressing and holding Volume Down + Power button, for some reason its not working. This is the same in the other one that is working fine (holding Volume Down + Power button trick).

Is there any other to factory reset it? TIA

Try this method
At first turn off the device by holding the Power key for a few seconds.
After that start pressing Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
Release all buttons if you see information about Boot Mode.
Now use Volume Up to select Recovery and confirm with Volume Down.
Then use Volume buttons to choose wipe data/factory reset and press the Power key.
In the next step select yes from the menu and press the Power button.
When Recovery Mode shows up select reboot system now with the Power key.

Tried this one : Teclast Root Process for Android Tablet but the app is crashing... Tried it in 2 different machines (desktop and laptop) still crashing, hence unable to root or update it...
Post automatically merged:

Try this method
At first turn off the device by holding the Power key for a few seconds.
After that start pressing Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
Release all buttons if you see information about Boot Mode.
Tried it, it just keeps on rebooting... unable to reach the menu :(

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom