Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

what's your favorite dish to cook?

chumami

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
what's your favorite dish to cook??? kahit ano.. kahit tuyo pwede...

I do love to cook adobo, since napakadaming variations nito katulad na lang nga sweet adobo isa yan, adobo with the touch of coffee, adobo with ketchup sauce, fried adobo, stirfried adobo at yong regular adobo, nakakatawa lang minsang nag adobo ako at walang toyo, kaya parang gisang adobo without toyo ang title.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

menudo at nilagang baka hahaha

I do love to cook adobo, since napakadaming variations nito katulad na lang nga sweet adobo isa yan, adobo with the touch of coffee, adobo with ketchup sauce, fried adobo, stirfried adobo at yong regular adobo, nakakatawa lang minsang nag adobo ako at walang toyo, kaya parang gisang adobo without toyo ang title.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

adobo pa din yan. adobong puti ang tawag :)

Steam Fried Chicken na favorite ng girlfriend ko.

Sa akin SISIG!!

pang ulam na, pampulutan pa!!!hehehe...:lol::lol::lol:

Bulalo o nilagang baka, medyo matagal lutuin pero madali lang gawin. :yipee:

Baked Bangus madali lng i prepare kahit sa oven toaster pde lutuin no need ng oven

Last edited:
my favorite dish is korean beef steak, chicken galantine, sweet chilli chicken, lechon belly, and more more more :D

Back
Top Bottom