Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

What's your interpretation - Old song - Eternal Flame - The Bangles

pizzaboydee

Novice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Eternal Flame
The Bangles

Close your eyes, give me your hand, darling
Do you feel my heart beating
Do you understand
Do you feel the same
Am I only dreaming
Is this burning an eternal flame
I believe it's meant to be, darling
I watch you when you are sleeping
You belong with me
Do you feel the same
Am I only dreaming
Or is this burning an eternal flame
Say my name sun shines through the rain
A whole life so lonely
And then you come and ease the pain
I don't want to lose this feeling
Songwriters: Susanna Lee Hoffs / Thomas F. Kelly / William E. Steinberg
Eternal Flame lyrics © Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC, Universal Music Publishing Group

Ewan ko ba bigla na lang minsan pumapasok sa isip ko itong kantang ito, simula nung bata pa ako kinakanta ko na ito kahit misheard lyrics.
Ngayon napag isip isip ko kung ano ba talagang ibig sabihin ng kantang ito:

Para sa akin, base sa kumanta which is babae na matagal nang nalulungkot ng lumiwanag ulit ang kanyang buhay dahil sa isang lalake ngunit hindi nya sigurado kung mahal talaga sya nito dahil tanging Init lang ng katawan ang namamagitan sa kanila.

Sa mga nakakarelate sa kantang ito, share din po sana kayo ng interpretation ninyo.
Salamat! :)

Back
Top Bottom