Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

[WIRELESS SPEAKER] JBL Charge or Pulse?

cribal48

The Saint
Advanced Member
Reaction score
I'm planning to buy kasi ng wireless portable speakers, nagkataon na yung JBL Pulse yung nakita ko at natest sa apple store sa SM dito sa amin. So iyon nga I've decided na iyon ang bibilhin ko pero ngayon I have doubts kung worth it ba talaga yung 9k na light show nang Pulse? Nag research ako ng alternatives at madaming good reviews yung JBL Charge na tig 5k lang. Can you help me choose which is better? Concern sakin kasi yung price at quality eh. :help:

View attachment 207971 VS View attachment 207972

Attachments

• jbl-pulse-01.jpg
    jbl-pulse-01.jpg
    333.4 KB · Views: 1
  • 18gw-charge-superJumbo.jpg
    18gw-charge-superJumbo.jpg
    465.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom