Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

2 Full Time Jobs

chot07

Proficient
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Hello guys! Kamusta naman kau?
So I just need some insights and suggestions.
I just landed my 2nd full time job, ang kaso, graveyard shift, so I won't be able na mapagsabay sila dun sa una kong full time, here's the schedule of my work:
day job - 9 am to 6 pm
night job - 10 pm to 6 am

yes, mejo tight ang sched, and I am planning to do this for like 3 - 4 months until mabayaran ko lahat ng utang namin.

gusto ko lang sanang humingi ng suggestions or tips on how I will manage to have sleep, may nabasa ako about polyphasic sleep but I still have no idea how I'm going to pull that off

Hello OP, natry ko tong 2 full-time job. 6AM-3PM, then 8PM-5AM. Mga 5 months rin. Nakakamatay sya. Sobrang pagod na pagod ako nun. Kahit na sabihin mong tulog ka agad pagtapos ng isang shift, at gigising ka lang pag paumpisa na yung isa mo pang shift.. Wala. Makakatulog ka sa shift mo, at mapapabayaan mo ang isa sa kanila.. worse, mapapabayaan mo silang dalawa.

Wala akong tip for you kasi ako, di ko rin kinaya eh.

Good luck, OP! Sana matapos mo agad mga kautangan mo.

ung ma advise ko lng is. Mag stop ka pag nabayaran mo na utang mo.

Back
Top Bottom