Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

[ADVISE] Help in Assembling/Building/Choosing/Upgrading Your Computer

OhNow3P

Proficient
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Power Stone
Reality Stone
Soul Stone
Time Stone
Hi guys,

I started this thread to help everyone wanting a new computer. All you need to do is post the following:
Code:
budget:
usage:

other miscellaneous requirements:

*If to be used for gaming,. please indicate the games you wish to play.

The prices i will be using are those that come from major shops in gilmore and also PCexpress and others... The prices will only reflect that of which on the date of my post.

also please put your requests in this format:

Processor:
Motherboard:
RAM:

Video Card:

Hard Drive:
Optical Drive:

Power Supply:
Casing:

monitor:

Accessories:

please indicate (at least)the size of the hard disk desired, and also what you need/have/prefer.

Thanks.

How to get to Gilmore:
commuting... From EDSA get on the MRT to Cubao and take the other train and get off at Gilmore station. so easy.
driving... Via aurora is the easiest way from EDSA. anyway, just ask na lang cos i dunno where you'll be coming from.

An example post would be as follows:
Hi. Please help me buy a computer for my son. He will be using it mainly for school and some games. He likes to play Dota and L4D. Our budget for the PC would be 20K. We already have a printer, monitor and speakers. Our monitor is a 17" CRT monitor. My son said he prefers 1gb video card.

Thank you.

Last edited:
kung gusto nyo makasiguro na legit yung mga parts na mabibili nyo, better na pumunta kayo sa mga physical stores like pchub sa gilmore. pricey pero at least alam mong legit.

good news sa 2nd hand gpu market!!
may mga reasonably priced rx570/580 sa tpc at 7k... way better than before na +10k for the 470/570 :slap:

Oo nga papi eh. Nakikita ko na yung downward trend sa pricing ng mga used GPU ngayon. Kaya parang ang sakit na nabili ko yung GTX 1070 ko sa halagang 16k last year. :upset: Wala eh. Nung kalagitnaan ng 2021 biglang bumigay yung RX480 ko. :ranting:

Kung naghintay sana ako RTX 2070 na pa sana nabili ko.

20220328_133344.jpg

Oo nga papi eh. Nakikita ko na yung downward trend sa pricing ng mga used GPU ngayon. Kaya parang ang sakit na nabili ko yung GTX 1070 ko sa halagang 16k last year. :upset: Wala eh. Nung kalagitnaan ng 2021 biglang bumigay yung RX480 ko. :ranting:

View attachment 5481
sakin naman yung 980ti ko biglang may pumutok :weep:
napabili ako ng gt710 dahil wala talaga akong gpu na gumagana
yung radeon hd5770 ko na luma di na supported ng bios 💩

then, by december, nakahanap ako ng rx570 na 10k.. pinatulan ko na kasi di ko talaga matiis na gamitin yung gt710

@ricksemily
kung performance at price, lamang yung intel... kaso kung bibili ka ng napakamahal nilang mobo at ddr5 na ram... i think mas murang bumuo ng amd

View attachment 5481
saan ka nabili ng mga second hand n gpu lods?

Ako ang diskarte ko... titingnan ko lang yung mga specification ng latest model ng branded PC , then copy the specs.. so far so good naman.. i think parang Cloning yata yung term ng mga PC technician sa ganun?

sure, pcpartpicker is an excellent site for compatibility and reference.
pero take note, prices and availability are different dito sa pinas.
i'd recommend to post your pcpartpicker build here and get feedback from other members for reference and alternative suggestions :yes:

sure, pcpartpicker is an excellent site for compatibility and reference.
pero take note, prices and availability are different dito sa pinas.
i'd recommend to post your pcpartpicker build here and get feedback from other members for reference and alternative suggestions :yes:
ganito dapat. kasi nga yung parts di naman lahat available dito sa pinas kaya most-likely kelangan ng alternative.

Hindi po ako makapag-decide kung laptop or PC ang bibilhin ko.

Curious lang po ako, ano mabubuo ngayon ng 60k, system unit only for gaming?

Hi guys! ask your suggestion/s or recommendations for basic pc game specs cpu only under 20k-21k and cpu w/ monitor and kb/mouse combo under 24k-25k possible ba? TY and more power on this forum! Ciao!

sama mag up dito sa thread na ito para kahit papaano ay maka tulong naman di masyadong magaling pag dating dito pero tech po ako ng isang computer sales idustry..
sa may mga tanong fill free to ask naman po sa akin post mo lang din po dito kung may question salamat po.. credit to the thread starter..

Back
Top Bottom