Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Advise please Bt dongle CSR V4.0

ShanCet

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
..Help po please..

...Pc ko po win 10 pro 64 bit.. Wala po siyang bluetooth connectivity and wifi pero nagana yung lan cable and bt mouse ko.. I decided po na bumii ng usb bt dongle. CSR V4.0 broadcomm btd-401.. plug n play na po siya.. nababasa ng pc kaso walang device na nadidiscover.. I tried a lot of installer pati yung ni recommend ni seller pero ayaw pong magdiscover. Wala po siyang makitang device. Sinubukan ko pong i-search yung bt.. may lumalabas na address di mismong pangalan ng bt.. sinubakan kong magconnect waley parin po.. Advise please..

Thank you.

Sir attach ka po ng screenshot para po makita namin yung problem. na install na po ba yung driver ng dongle na bt sa pc ?

In the search type" Device manager" and open it.
Click on the small arrow next to either "Bluetooth" or "Universal Serial Bus controllers"
Right click on "CSR" and select Update Driver
Select" Browse my computer for driver update"
Select on bottom "Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my Computer"
Select "Generic bluetooth Driver"
This will fix it and you will be able to use your Bluetooth now with no other problems.

for more info.
Link 1: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...rk-on-my/fefc9f9a-22b5-4b75-9da4-c1c880794a99

Link 2: https://solvedthat.com/csr-4-0-bluetooth-adapter-problem-solved-no-driver/

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom