Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

ALASKAN or SIBERIAN

kaspersky16

Novice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
ano ba mas mganda at madali alagaan na breed na dog? ALASKAN MALAMUTE or SIBERIAN HUSKY??

same lang ..pero sa maintenance nagkakaiba.. esp sa pagkain, at sa regular exercise din na req.

ah oo nga..i heard medyo maselan ang alaskan kesa sa siberian... but anyway thanks pa rin !!

kung may budget ka at kumikita ng 15 to 20k monthly pde na siberian husky na wooly line dapat aircon para di ma heatstroke .. ung Alaskan malamute ang presyo nyan is 80 to 150k ang puppy lakas sa maintenance/food nyan dapat lagi updated vaccine pa parang chow chow need pa vitamins :)

both are hard headed base from experience. Time and patients lang talaga. My experience between my two dogs they don't need aircons to live basta may water okay na sila kaso nga lang lagi silang basa :slap:

Sa akin ay parehas lang ang ang maintenance nila masmatakaw lang talaga ang AM. May sibe na ako pero sana magkaroon din ako ng alaskan malmute...

Back
Top Bottom