Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Anime 2020

fabzy14

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Hi po...ask lang po ako kong ano ang latest anime 2020 na maganda panoorin..bukod sa buroto ,one piece..

Youjo Senki

Tanya Degurechaff is a young soldier infamous for predatorial-like ruthlessness and an uncanny, tactical aptitude, earning her the nickname of the "Devil of the Rhine." Underneath her innocuous appearance, however, lies the soul of a man who challenged Being X, the self-proclaimed God, to a battle of wits—which resulted in him being reincarnated as a little girl into a world of magical warfare. Hellbent on defiance, Tanya resolves to ascend the ranks of her country's military as it slowly plunges into world war, with only Being X proving to be the strongest obstacle in recreating the peaceful life she once knew. But her perceptive actions and combat initiative have an unintended side effect: propelling the mighty Empire into becoming one of the most powerful nations in mankind's history.

Ganda din ng OP :clap:

tower of god

mganda sana action with echi ang tema para panalo

tower of god (parang hunter x hunter)
Kaguya-sama Love is War Season 2
Sing "Yesterday" for me
Hamefura

Kamusta mga ka anime?

1. Tower of God
2. Gleipnir

Parehong nambitin sana may season 2 pa sila. :excited:

Try niyo yung Great Pretender (with Freddie Mercuty ED)

Waiting for:
Yahari/Oregairu S3
Deca-Dence
Gibiate
Kanojo, Okarishimasu
Nihon Chinbotsu 2020
Ore wo Suki nano wa Omae dake ka yo: Oretachi no Game Set
Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai!

7 deadly sins
demon slayer
Tower of god

Last edited:
God of high school
black clover
tower of god
ahiru no sura
fire force season 2

since 2020 anime sinasuggest ni sir. i'll check my MAL acc kung ano ano mga anime nagustuhan ko sa 2020 Anime

my 15 anime that i like nung 2020

1. ID:Invaded
2. Darwin's game
3. Haikyuu to the top
4. Plunderer
5. Kaguya sama Season 2
6. Tower of God
7. Fruits basket 2nd season
8. Balance: Unlimited
9. Fireforce season 2
10. Oregairu Season 3
11. Jujutsu Kaisen