Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Ano Belief niyo po sa afterlife? State of mind or its a place?

Misandry

Apprentice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Tanong ko lang po. Yung paniniwala niyo po ba is when a person died and napunta sa afterlife is a state of mind or its a place? Yung a state of mind na kapag namatay po ang tao is based on psychology.

Halimbawa. If you lived in a hellish life, the result is you go to hell. If you lived in heavenly life, you go to heaven. Its a state po siya based on what you believe, feelings and emotions.

Kapag sinabi na *its a place* na when a person died, literal ay meron siya place na nakahanda sa iyo.

I`m a Christian so with belief regarding afterlife, the bible say in Hebrews 9:27 after death comes judgement. In other words be it hell or heaven not a state of mind.

I`m a Christian so with belief regarding afterlife, the bible say in Hebrews 9:27 after death comes judgement. In other words be it hell or heaven not a state of mind.

Ah okay. Salamat. So kapag bible verse, a place kapag afterlife. So kapag holy book po, in a verse, a place.

Sino pa kaya? Ikaw lang kase ang sumagot. Gusto ko malaman kung ilan tao ang sasagot, kung its a place or its a state of mind. Curious lang. Pwede non-Christian if ever po. Halimbawa, kung Hindu, Buddhist o ano.

@rofin

Ano ginagawa pala po sa judgment? Tipo ginagawa ni Duterte na nakaupo sa malacanang at jinajudge niya kung sino ilalagay sa prison at sino ang ilalagay sa death penalty? Pero in heaven, same kay Duterte na nakaupo sa upuan at pagkatapos, nagjajudge siya kung sino mapupunta sa hell at kung sino mapupunta sa heaven?

Last edited:
Nasa bible din ang sagot. Un nga lang kung maiintindihan mo siya. I suggest magpa study ka sa mga jw. Or punta ka sa jw. Org nandun ang sagot sa tanong mo.

Back
Top Bottom