Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Ano magandang book na basahin? Pang young adult.

xDgee08

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Pakistate po yung genre. Mahilig ako sa sci fi books, thriller, romance. Sa ngayon, binabasa ko yung percy jackson series.

Miss. Peregrine's Series of Books

1 - Home for Peculiar Children
2 - Hollow City
3 - Library of Souls
4 - A Map of Days

Extra book : Tales of the Peculiar

I recommend na magcheck ka sa mga bookay ukay, kung wala sa mga book shops. Enjoy reading!

Last edited:
Miss. Peregrine's Series of Books

1 - Home for Peculiar Children
2 - Hollow City
3 - Library of Souls
4 - A Map of Days

Extra book : Tales of the Peculiar

I recommend na magcheck ka sa mga bookay ukay, kung wala sa mga book shops. Enjoy reading!

I suggest the following:

1. Inheritance Cycle by Christopher Paolini (Eragon, Eldest, Brisingr and Inheritance)
2. Artemis Fowl by Eoin Colfer (sobrang dami na ng series na ito...hindi ko na isa isahin)
3. libro ni Neil Gaiman (Graveyard Book, Stardust, American Gods, at iba pa.)

Kung gusto mo mag subscribe ka sa goodreads, kasi may mga monthly list of books silang pinapadala.

I suggest the following:

1. Inheritance Cycle by Christopher Paolini (Eragon, Eldest, Brisingr and Inheritance)
2. Artemis Fowl by Eoin Colfer (sobrang dami na ng series na ito...hindi ko na isa isahin)
3. libro ni Neil Gaiman (Graveyard Book, Stardust, American Gods, at iba pa.)

Kung gusto mo mag subscribe ka sa goodreads, kasi may mga monthly list of books silang pinapadala.

author: Dan Brown
https://danbrown.com

1. Digital Fortress
2. Deception point
3. The lost Symbol

mapapisip ka talaga pag nabasa mo. siya din author ng The vinci code

pag detective naman Sandra Brown

Back
Top Bottom