Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Anong huling TV/streaming series ang napanood mo?

1707646680360.png

napanood ko to, then it got me interested watching Strong Girl Bong Soon, actually mas maganda pa yunng Bong Soon. Nakulangan ako kay Nam Soon, especially nung ending. OR is it just me
Akala ko nga part 2 yung Nam Soon hindi pala

1710244467508.png

1711073985505.png

7th Time Loop (S1 ep.6)

1712475685284.png

Avatar: The Last Airbender (Netflix)

Never ko napanood yung animated series nito sa Nickelodeon noon, kaya di ko alam kung anong i-eexpect sa kanya. Found it nice though. Looking forward ako sa next season nito kung meron pa.

Fallout (Amazon Prime)

Liked it. Based pala siya mostly sa Fallout 4 na saktong yun lang din yung nalaro kong Fallout game ever lol, kaya nakakatuwa din pag nakakapansin ako ng game-related easter eggs sa series. Looking forward ako sa 2nd season nito.

Back
Top Bottom