Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

anu ang fav nyong pabango?

pasubscribe sir, Lacoste Essentials gamit ko ngayon eh..mauubos na :|

gusto kong amoy ng pabango yung lacoste yun yung ginagamit ng kuya ko, gusto ko rin ung bench kiwi frost!

Ok na sakin ung perfume ng bench, mura na di pa sya gaanong nakakahilo..

lacoste booster pang formal then pang gimick or with my gf? hype speedy . a combination of sweet and relaxing and sporty smell. my gf always get a hangover and she always wanna smel me ..

D&G Light Blue,
Issey Miyake,
Aqua di Gio,
Carolina Herrera 212 or
Clinique Happy for Men..

if you cannot afford a whole bottle, i suggest you look for a stall sa mall where they sell these original perfumes by the mL. Mas mura yun. :)

akin, john lloyd cruz by joel cruz.. paubos na ung akin. T.T

Yung skunk ang gusto kasi 3 pinaghalong amoy ang pagkakabuo at ang bango. 1-nangangamoy na medjas 2-amoy sunog na goma at ang pangatlo ang paborito ko ang amoy ng bulok na itlog..hehe..bili na..

Back
Top Bottom