Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

anu ang fav nyong pabango?

hunter_killer007

Novice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
bigay naman kayo ng mga the best na perfume yung panlalake. need ko din opinion ng mga girls para dun sa perfume tingin nyo ok sa mga boys. pakilagay kung magkano at san nabili. thanks!:yipee:

I wear Polo Sport for daily and Fahrenheit for occasions.

Bench or Prescrypto.. I like their scent,sa Prescrypto,I like the blue one. Smells good,my boyfriend wear it and just can't avoid smelling him. :yipee:

kung gusto mo makamura! meron dyang affictionado! different scent! makiamoy k n lng hehehe!

Kung medyo sosyalista ka! try Bvulgari and Lacoste

Benetton Cold for everyday use... Tommy minsanan lng...

ako pabango ko na yung rexona. malakas naman yung amoy kaya kahit hndi na magpabango ok na hehe!

Clinique happy for men - tried and tested. Merong version to sa zen zest - Celadon ata yung name... 200 lang compare sa orig na ranges from 3k-plus. Or if you want to try orig perfumes, merong stall na per ml ang pagbili... madaming pwedeng pagpilian.

Blue Water (oldschool)
Herrera 212 - (amoy pagkain daw sabi ng mga chicks)

Back
Top Bottom