Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Asus Laptop keyboard not working((i need your help))

carolinoj

Apprentice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Mga ka symb patulong naman po regarding sa asus laptop keyboard kasi nag downgrade ako ng os from win10 to win7 then after a month nag stop working ung keyboard q.Peru kpag pipindutin ko po yong swicth user tsaka lng gagana ung keyboar peru hindi naman po sya ganun dati,kahit anung palit ko ng ibang os ganun pdn kahit i full format same problem

Patulong naman po sa mga ibang expert
Tnx

na try ko napo yan paps,,kahit anung os gamitin q ayaw tlaga,nagtry ndn po aq na gumamit ng external keyboard ganun padin po,,peru kapag napindot ko na ung swicth user dun lang talaga gagana lahat ng keyboard,

Mga ka symb patulong naman po regarding sa asus laptop keyboard kasi nag downgrade ako ng os from win10 to win7 then after a month nag stop working ung keyboard q.Peru kpag pipindutin ko po yong swicth user tsaka lng gagana ung keyboar peru hindi naman po sya ganun dati,kahit anung palit ko ng ibang os ganun pdn kahit i full format same problem

Patulong naman po sa mga ibang expert
Tnx

Punta ka sa Device Manager tapos -expand mo yung Keyboards & right click uninstall tapos Restart your computer para mag-auto reinstall ulit :dance:

Punta ka sa Device Manager tapos -expand mo yung Keyboards & right click uninstall tapos Restart your computer para mag-auto reinstall ulit :dance:

Ok cge sir salamat po sa pagsagot.try ko po

Your welcome:lol:

Sir same problem pdn po..natry qna po lahat ng klase ng format o.s replacement peru same pdn..peru nagana naman ung keyboard bxta kapag na click ko na ung switch user

Sir same problem pdn po..natry qna po lahat ng klase ng format o.s replacement peru same pdn..peru nagana naman ung keyboard bxta kapag na click ko na ung switch user
\

try mo ito Sir,,

Mouse and Keyboard Freeze After Switching User

I suggest that you check if mouse and keyboard are set to wake up from sleep from the device manager.

1. Click Start, type Device manager in the Start search box and hit Enter.
2. Select keyboard, it will display your keyboard, right click and select ‘Properties’. (Do not go to USB hub )
3. Select the ‘Power management’ tab.
4. Check the “Allow this device to wake the computer” check box.
5. Repeat these steps for Mouse as well.

Also try disabling the password fro the account and check what happens.

Sleep and hibernation: frequently asked questions

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/Windows7/Sleep-and-hibernation-frequently-asked-questions

Check if you can can remove prompt for password when waking from sleep.

1.Open Power Options by clicking the Start button , clicking Control Panel, clicking System and Security, and then clicking Power Options.

2.On the Select a power plan page, in the task pane, click Require a password on wakeup.

3.If necessary, click Change settings that are currently unavailable.

4.On the Define power buttons and turn on password protection page, click Don't require a password.

5.Click Save changes.

For more information:

How do I change the password requirement when my computer wakes from sleep?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/...requirement-when-my-computer-wakes-from-sleep

Back
Top Bottom