Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Discussion Best phone for the PHP 6999 price tag

Wartae

Novice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Plano ko kasing bumili ng new phone soon, I'm currently choosing between three phones on the 6999 price tag. Should I go for Redmi 7, Redmi 8, or Realme 5? Redmi 8 sana yung gusto ko since mas malaki yung battery capacity nya and Usb-C na gamit kaso downgrade ang processor. Realme 5 has quad cam, but it doesn't have fast charging despite having 5,000mAh battery. Hindi ko naman sya masyado gagamitin for gaming since marami akong consoles, kaso baka high ang requirements ng Lol Mobile 'pag na release na, saka gusto ko rin ng mabilis na device.

What should I buy?

ps: 6999 lang talaga yung budget, so sa magrerecommend ng note 7 or 8, thanks nalang muna haha

Back
Top Bottom