Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Best TAGALOG movie you've ever Watched?

"Hanggang Saan Ang Tapang Mo" Richard Gomez,Cristina Gonzales,Dindo Arroyo atbp. (1990)

- - - Updated - - -

'My Perfect You' Gerald Anderson and Pia Wurtzbach

Last edited:
Best for me as far as my actual viewing of the movie is concerned...

Kisapmata (Mike De Leon - Charo Santos, Vic Silayan, Jay Ilagan and Charito Solis)
Maynila sa Kuko ng Liwanag (Lino Brocka - Bembol Roco, Hilda Koronel & Tommy Abuel)
Himala (Ishmael Bernal - Nora Aunor)
Insiang (Lino Brocka - Hilda Koronel, Mona Lisa)
Batch '81 (Mike de Leon - Mark Gil)
Sister Stella L (Mike De Leon - Vilma Santos)
Scorpio Nights (Peque Gallaga - Daniel Fernando, Orestes Ojeda & Anna Marie Guttierez)
Magnifico (Maryo J. delos Reyes - Jiro Manio)
Relasyon (Ishmael Bernal - Vilma Santos & Christopher de Leon)
Karnal (Marilou Diaz-Abaya - Phillip Salvador, Cecille Castillo, Vic Silayan & Charito Solis)
Itim (Mike de Leon - Charo Santos, Mona Lisa & Tommy Abuel)
Shake, Rattle & Roll (Emmanuel Borlaza, Ishmael Bernal & Peque Gallaga)
Manila By Night (City After Dark) (Ishmael Bernal - Willian Martinez, Lorna Tolentino, Rio Locsin, Alma Moreno, Charito Solis & etc.)

and because nowadays where film producers were struggling just to make money from the movies they're producing (moviegoing people patronize hollywood films and rampant piracy), I understand the quality of the movies (run of the mills) were made to entertain fans of the lead artists and tested formula were used over and over again but then again there are few noteworthy films I have watched during this era (maybe not the best for most of the critics but somehow as per my appreciation of the movie is concerned... these movies worth my time:

One More Chance
Anak
Dekada '70
Bata Bata Paano Ka Ginawa?
Milan
Jose Rizal
Live Show
Deathrow
Gumapang Ka Sa Lusak
Tanging Yaman
Jologs
Inang Yaya
Nasaan Ka Man
Sa Aking Mga Kamay
Ligaya Ang Itawag Mo Sa Akin
May Minamahal
Pa-Siyam
Madrasta
Dahas

And sa Indie films:

Pagdadalaga ni Maximo Oliveros
Jay
Tulad ng Dati

Marami pa akong hindi napapanood kaya for now sila muna ang best sa list ko :)

ganda ng list

Di ako mahilig manood ng Pinoy movies kaya ang hirap pumili ng isa haha pero ito yung top Pinoy movies na napanood ko na (in no particular order):

- Anak
- Dekada '70
- Magnifico
- On The Job
- Kita Kita

Saan Darating Ang UmagaIMG_20230210_171636.jpg

BuyBust
Kita Kita
That Thing Called Tadhana
Exes Baggage
Sakaling Hindi Makarating

Back