Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Best TAGALOG movie you've ever Watched?

Kailangan Koy Ikaw - Regine and Robin
Paano Kita IIbigin - Regine and Piolo
Dahiil May Isang Ikaw - Regine and Aga
Wanted Perfect Mother - Regine and Cristopher de Leon
**fave movies from Regine**

John Lloyd and Sarah Movies (yong dalawang movies nila)

One more chance - Bea and John Lloyd
All My Life - Kristine and Aga
Kung Ako nalang Sana - Sharon and Aga
Till there was You - Judy Ann and Piolo
Madrasta - Sharon and Boyet

when i Was a kid i used to watch Andrew E's movie..kakatuwa talaga...

magnifico... naiyak ako dun
mila..... same as above
tanging ina.. funny
fpj, dolphy at tvj

and ytung iba indie films na...

Last edited:
pareho kami ni sho gar, mga regine v movies. number one sa kin un dahil may isang ikaw. aside kay regine, ung movie ni aga and claudine, kailangan kita!

OMG, im soo inlove with kim and gerald's PAANO NA KAYA...

kilig!!!im soo into it now...haha

kayo ano pinaka FAVE NIYO?or fave movie nio ngayon

scorpio nights- daniel fernando and ana marie guittierez.. Pwd nyo b downlodan ako nyan jejeje

MAGIC TEMPLE!.. pati BATANG X.. bata pa ako nung napanood ko to eh.. hehe!

ung fantasy ni dolphy dati, ala neverending story of sorts. kumpara sa effects ngaun, old school ung kanila pero ung pagkaka-employ eh magaling. ngaun hanggang VTR na lang ung maganda eh. Panday? sus, nangangamoy kopya. walang originality. namirata ng idea sa mga sikat, hindi na lang gumawa ng sariling hook.

bagets 1 & 2. eto ang brat pack movies ng pinas, hehe.

super wan tu tri, fly me to the moon, roborat. di ko na maalala ung kabayo kids eh.

sa mga seryosong tema, wala ako masyado maalala. never seen Ang Pagdadalaga ni Maximo, but i heard it's real good and with heart. Pero ang alam ko lang na pedeng "okay" na pinoy movies eh usually either comedy or drama... the rest usually are flimsy.

You guys have to see these underrated Pinoy gems:

Pa-Siyam (Thriller)- A film by Erik Matti which is one of the best I've seen in this genre for a long long time along with ''Feng-Shui''.

Keka (Dark Comedy) - by Quark Henares. One of my favorite films of this generation although I'm not a movie buff to begin with. It is a satire directed at the Philippine movie industry but disguised as a story of a lady serial killer. You'll get to feel the nostalgia of the 80's when Keka, along with her dead victims get to dance with her coupled with a corny jingle of course. That scene is just unforgettable!

Sana Maulit Muli,(Drama)- this one stars Aga Muhlach and Lea Salonga, gave as a sad picture that America is not always the answers to all of our dreams. The director (I forgot who she/he is) depicted an OFW's life living in US rather believably you feel sad for their failures and get happy with their success. A very memorable film for me because Im an OFW too.

Back
Top Bottom