Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Best TAGALOG movie you've ever Watched?

a very special love at you change my life..:D ang galing ng tambalang john lloyd at sarah jeronimo..:D

a very special love at you change my life..:D ang galing ng tambalang john lloyd at sarah jeronimo..:D

I like it too... kakakilig
gusto ko din yung "TILL MY HEARTACHES END" kim and gerald.. totoOng nangyayari un

dami eh..

bagong buwan
anak
a very special love
you change my life
kimidora
one more chance

marami pang iba.. di ko lang tanda mga title..:)

"One more chance"

ilan beses aq pinaiyak nian tpos ilan beses q dn pinanuod..bumaha nung pinanuod q yan..grabe..tinamaan kxi tlga aq sa kwento nia..aun..3 yrs na kmi gf q and going strong na :D..thanks to the movie..gave me a valuable lesson :)

MISTAH

kaso badtrip si rustom naging turncoat

from MISTAH to SISTAH.. :slap:

MY BIG LOVE (sam milby,tony gonzaga) - love in between differences

MURO AMI - very touching

DEATHROW - eye opener

share ko lang mga fave ko yan :)

forevermore - jericho/kristiine

batang x

baby love (1995)

ang TV the movie

Ok ka fairy ko

magnifico, deathrow, one more chance, ang pagdadalaga ni maximo oliveros, my amnesia girl, and i love you so, kimidora, bagong buwan, anak, miss you like crazy, babe i love you.

Back
Top Bottom