Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Book Lover / Collector (Anong books, e-books binabasa mo ngayon?) Symbianize Book Club

jinny

Symbianize Angel
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Stack of Books Flyer (1).png

Do you love reading or collecting books or e-books? Are you an avid fan of kindle, kobo or nook? Tara usap tayo!
(Dear Mods, if there is already the same thread like this one kindly delete and I do apologize in advance for creating the same thread)

In this thread we can share about the books we are currently reading, we want to read next or the books we finished reading. You can also include the reason/s why do you love this book, anything goes as long as we follow forum rules and regulations ;)

Here's mine:

Currently reading:
DS.png

Plot of the story:

Sequel of the book "The Shinning" it tells the story of Danny Torrance who grows alcoholic and has anger management issue just like his father. He makes his way to New Hampshire and give-up drinking eventually landing a job in a hospice where he aided his dying patience as well as the cat "Azzie", thus acquiring the name "Doctor Sleep".

In the meantime, Abra, a girl who was born with psychic ability and seemingly predicted the 9/11 bombing and unintentionally establish a psychic bond with Dan Torrance making him her "imaginary friend". The rest history!

Why I love this book:
Was able to watch the movie, grabe! Decided to find and buy my own copy of the paperback although I already have the e-book :giggle:
Iba pa rin kasi pag original book ang binabasa :pacute:

I'm so hook-up with this book because of the story, was not able to read or watch the shining but I guess this books sums up both stories.

Next book to read:

LB.png

Hopefully I won't be shedding any tears while reading, according to movie reviews this one is heart breaking :sigh:

Enjoy sharing! :svibe:

1708884363491.jpeg

Every Monday Matters ~

Self-help hype of knowing what you want and how to get it.
40% sale kanina sa bookstore.

I've just started falling in love with reading again. Right now, I've started reading "It Ends with Us" by Colleen Hoover. I already have almost all of her e-books, but I still want physical copies, so I purchased four of her books. ;)

It Ends With Us
It Starts With Us
Verity
November 9

Attachments

• Epubs 1.jpg
    Epubs 1.jpg
    144.1 KB · Views: 1
  • Epubs 2.jpg
    Epubs 2.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 1
ako naging habbit ko na after jogging sa morning 8am kahit until 8:30 tas habang nakahiga din 30min paantok

Back
Top Bottom